Where can i get LactoGG?

For parents who feeds LactoGG to their babies.. Where do you get them and how much?
i bought it from my paediatrician. tink its cost me $60 per box, per capsule is ard $2. but its worth it. my son got bloated tummy, ate on alternate days n he is ok within a week. i gave that to him every now and then as he is only 11 mths so dont wan to give him multi vitamins yet.

lushtear

i bought it from my paediatrician. tink its cost me $60 per box, per capsule is around $2. but its worth it. my son got bloated tummy, ate on alternate days n he is ok within a week. i gave that to him every now and then as he is only 11 mths so dont want to give him multi vitamins yet.

May i ask where ur PD is? My PD is selling it at $76 per box.

May i ask where your pediatrician is? My pediatrician is selling it at $76 per box.
my pediatrician is dorothy ong baby n child clinic, located at bt timah plaza, level 2 or 3, cant remember. suggest u call to ask in case they have increased the price coz i bought it last yr nov.

Gumi

For parents who feeds LactoGG to their babies.. Where do you get them and how much?
Hi
I saw Four Seasons Organic Market at City Square selling this and irrc, I think they are also selling around $60. If you are interested, you can call them out and check it out? The contact no. is 6509-6683.

Fyi, I did not feed my child this LactoGG.

smallgrass

Hi parents, I have been searching high and low for LactoGG myself, to help my younger son deal with his very bad eczema, and I finally went to the manufacturer and now, so Baby Meadows now stocks LactoGG.

Seehttp://babymeadows.com.sg/lactogg-your-antidote-to-eczema-and-so-much-more.html

Hope your days of battling allergies and eczema and asthma will come to an end soon, everyone!

Cheers
Grace