where do i get the organic mother's milk tea?

xiaoxi

been reading diff thread on milk supply.
sigh...
low supply n would like to increase the supply...

read abt fernugreek and organic mother's milk tea n oatmeal n some sacred tea. confused.

remember weeks ago i read fr forum on great world city selling some mother's milk tea oso...
wat's that?

seriously need to get info on all tis.... as i really would like bb to be on total bf n not formula.... at least for tis 3 to 4 mths....

Hi,

I shipped the organic mother's milk tea from iherb.com. You need to use Vpost as iherb.com shipped internationally.

Yipfongyee

I got my organic mother's milk tea from great world city @ basement 2 at the organic supermarket. The shop is opp Subway.

If i rem correctly, is $11.90 for a box of 30 teabag.

Yipfongyee

Organic Mother's Milk Tea containing natural herb to help promote healthy lactation. No harm trying to see whether can increase yr milk supply.

nancy

There are a few places that sell the Organic Milk Tea at $11.90. You can get them at Vitakids at United Square Basement One or Harbour Front (level 5) or you can find a shop (cannot remember its name) at Millenia Walk that sells at $9. I used to ship Organic Raspberry Tea Leaf from Vita Vitamins from U.S. Even after including the shipping charges, it is still cheaper than those sold in Spore though you have to wait for 2-3 weeks for it to arrive.

Mummy to Baby V

Earth Mama Angel Baby Milkmaid Tea is fragrant; I drank it only during confinement. With baby sucking 8-12 times daily, milk supply naturally increased. My nurse told me to avoid consuming black bean, have a balanced nutritious diet and drink lots of fluids.

Enjoy breastfeeding! :)

Cheers,
Mummy to Baby V
Mummy's Reviews

xiaoxi

thanks everyone...
will try to get the milk asap...

super scared milk supply will just stop...
esp wen i just heard from my mum tat on of her frn supply just stop suddenly wen she was getting like 150ml every 3 hour.

i tink she consume sth tat cut of the milk supply??
any idea wat food to aviod??