Where to apply Dentrinox?

ben10

Alpha Male
PD gave dentrinox for ben but since he's just teething and only the first frontal tooth is erupting from his gums.....

Do I just apply the frontal first 2 tooth area or all the area around there? Hope this doesn't sounds like a stupid question...:shyxxx:

pkshl

pediatrician gave dentrinox for ben but since he's just teething and only the first frontal tooth is erupting from his gums.....

Do I just apply the frontal first 2 tooth area or all the area around there? Hope this doesn't sounds like a stupid question...:shyxxx:
Hi, i applied on my son's 2 tooth area & at the area where his other tooth is growing out. it helped calm him down or else he will be screaming his head off!

AugBoyz

Stupid daddy apply all he's gums...:tlaugh:
Dentrinox causes numbing to the gum to make the itch/pain go away for a while. Applying on whole gum will numb his whole gum only lor wahhaha~

Jokes aside, please read the instruction carefully on the usage of this gel.

pkshl

actually i wont advise to use it unless necessary. my other option was put teething toy in the fridge, when my son gets cranky due to his teething, i will take the cold teething toy & let him bite. so far so good. also managed to calm him down. :001_302:

newmum80

it is alright to apply the whole gum area, u jus numb the whole area that's all. Jus try not to apply to freq afterall it contain chemical in it.