Where to bring kids to have fun in s'pore?

eelynn

Hi mummies n daddies, I like to bring my children out on weekends but i really dnt knw where to bring them to.... Even if there r times i wana hv gatherings with some mummies oso dnt knw where to go. Its best if got a place where children can play n an area for parents to sit n have drinks or makan. Pls share some interesting places dat u hve been b4....

lisa_ng

recently went to sembawang shopping centre. the splash park is opened.
a pity that we reached there late. the water action stops at 8pm but still can hang around the park to let my girl enjoy those slides and such.
don't quite remember if there's any restaurant which can oversee the splash park as we had our dinner already, didn't take notice of the surrounding.
oni thing parking there is a pain.

something similar to vivo. i like vivo better.
good thing is sembawang is much nearer.

tinkerball

Try vivo city. There are water playground at the 2nd floor and eateries just a few steps away. Seats are provided too and shops selling kiddies stuffs are just an eyeshot away.

serenelm

a pity that we reached there late. the water action stops at 8pm but still can hang around the park to let my girl enjoy those slides and such.
don't quite remember if there's any restaurant which can oversee the splash park as we had our dinner already, didn't take notice of the surrounding.

there're 3 restaurants which hv outdoor seating from which u can see the playground -- ajisen ramen, HK cafe, astons... not bad...

autumn82

aston serve wat cuisine?

oh the hk cafe is it tat wan chai?

most of the time eat subway at sembawang sc nia.
Western food! :) I dink is wanchai... can't rem but ya, hk style.

Belle dun like bread.. Though I missed it.. :p

lisa_ng

Western food! :) I dink is wanchai... can't rem but ya, hk style.

Belle dun like bread.. Though I missed it.. :p
oh western food.. not my liking.

hehe.. hk cafe seems nicer.
this wan chai i ate at imm and junction 8 before. quite nice leh.

Spiralng

For mummies who like to bring their kids to outdoor playground can go west coast park. They have a few range of play ground and the best part is there is SAND....nowadays, kids dun get a chance to feel the sand on their feet unless they go to the beach...

eelynn

sounds like a good place. Is the place like d 1 at d zoo?

loonshi

there're 3 restaurants which hv outdoor seating from which u can see the playground -- ajisen ramen, HK cafe, astons... not bad...
Wow thanks so much for sharing this. I can now bring my little vance there. As you know Spore is so small and the places we can go are really limited