Where to buy Baby Cot that can be changed to toddler's bed

Rukia

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone can give me recommendations on where to buy a baby cot that can be changed into a toddler's bed?

How much does it cost?

I have been looking around recently, but only came across those baby cots or playpen.

engel

Bought mine from mothercare with pulldown sides... Can't quite remember pricing , but i think it was abt 600 plus...excluding mattresses, covers and protector...
But up to 5 yrs old... So I think it's worth it:)

Soul

Go to baby kingdom. Just bought mine for 359. Can convert to toddler bed. It's around ubi/Bedok reservoir area.

Rukia

Thanks all for your replies.

So I guess I have to budget about $350-400 for the bed.

By the way, does the mattress comes free with the bed or we have to purchase it separately?

anuarsri

Hi... I have a baby cot that can be converted to toddler's bed. Bought from Robinson and used very lightly for 4 months only as I was breast feeding and rather have my baby sleep on my bed. No teeth bites at all. Willing to throw in the mattress bought fom kiddy palace. Letting go for $150. Comes from a non-smoking place and a pet-free home. Collection at sembawang. If you're interested, can email me at anuar_sri@hotmail.com.

JazN

isetan or takashimaya also have. Usually when there is baby fair will come with additional freebie, the last time i bought was a diaper organizer

Bought mine from spring maternity $348 inclusive bedding set, foam mattres and cot teeth rail..
can be converted to toddler's bed

felicity

hi you are most welcome, kimitsusei! :) when i was browsing that site i remembered this thread so just came to share :)

you can try go to the upcoming baby fair...
i went to the last round and got mine at $339... $369 for additional one set of 7pcs bedding set...

the quality not bad...
free installation and delivery....

the last round person in charge was Mr Ang... quite a friendly guy....
they have oak and cream color....
design not bad...

christinem

you can try go to the upcoming baby fair...
i went to the last round and got mine at $339... $369 for additional one set of 7pcs bedding set...

the quality not bad...
free installation and delivery....

the last round person in charge was Mr Ang... quite a friendly guy....
they have oak and cream color....
design not bad...
Thanks for the info!

Last edited: