Where To Buy Birthday Party Stuff?

Porukadotzu

I wanted to buy birthday party stuff like balloons, pinata, plastic for favours, n other party stuff...where can find the complete and price ok? i only know at Parkway Parade mall have this corner selling birthday stuff....but just looking for other options...=) Any 1 can recomend?!?

perrier

there are a few shops selling party stuff just opposite bugis junction, beside the new shopping mall (can't remember the name). the shops used to be from concourse shopping mall.

quite cheap also.

Spiralng

Can try the party shop at holland village. They hv a wide range of party wares with different themes. Different kinds of balloons, air walkers, candies and gifts.

autumn82

Dear, those shops that used to be at concourse are relocated to Middle Road, the building that is just next to iluma. There r 3 shops there.. :)

Wonderlust

Hi Mommies,

Please visit Wonderlust Viche | Facebook.

An online children’s wonderland,made and handled with Love. Wonderlust pampers parents with the best
solutions to all your needs.

From newborn to toddler, we adorn you with all that you desire for your little angel.

Wonderlust magically transforms your colorless parties into a fascinating ball of fun. Providing party supplies, and delicately hand-made hampers and gifts. From cupcake toppers to pom pom, decoration, banners, goody bags and more. We designed and hand-made with love for all the little ones.

Follow us on our Facebook page for seasonal updates on an array of exclusive apparels and essentials for all the little ones.

Email your requests to wonderlust.viche@gmail.com

Spread the love of Wonderlust.

leapnbouce

Hi I got a bouncy castle for rent detail as follows:-

Party Bouncy Castle for Rental – fits most HDBs and small gardens
4-in-1 bouncer: Bounce, slide, ball-pool, and a basket hoop
Dimension: 3.0m (L) x 2.8m (W) x 2.1m (H)
Suitable for child 2 to 5 years old
Maximum load: 136kg
Maximum players at one time: 4
Requires electrical outlet for air blower for continuous airflow
Comes with colourful air-filled balls in the ball-pool section
4 hours of bouncing fun at $200 only includes: delivery, set-up and removal

Do contact me at leapnbounce@gmail.com if you are interested.

Jumping_Castle.jpg