Where to buy - Carter's Baby Clothings

jojoki

theres one at forum, vivo city, at suntec ( cant remember wats the shops name but it carries a few brands, carters, osh kosh, levis ) and i think theres a kiosk at far east square and raffles city that sells too.

jojoki

eh sorry just read again u wanted online websites.. i'm not sure but ebay have sme sellers..

Jannah

I bought most of my baby's Carter's clothes from Singapore Motherhood Portal. Check out the Marketplace & Exchange Corner; plenty of sellers there have Carter's latest designs for sale at great prices (cheaper than retail stores). I've also bought a bunch of Carter's clothes off eBay before. HTH. :)

hello..
hmm are these sites that u recco trustable?
i bought some clothing online before and kena cheated..
so wanna double check with you..
:001_302:
I bought 2 tops from Preciousbabe last year. The rest haven't tried yet.

Usually no time for shopping so I buy most baby items online especially from bulk purchase postings in SingaporeMotherhood.com and all +ve experience.

:)

forbearing

I bought 2 tops from Preciousbabe last year. The rest haven't tried yet.

Usually no time for shopping so I buy most baby items online especially from bulk purchase postings in SingaporeMotherhood.com and all +ve experience.

:)
hmm..so the stuff you ordered from preciousbabe did send to you huh?
okok..saw afew nice bb clothe there..most prob will get..
thank you for your info..
so nice of you to share with the mummies here..:tlaugh:

hmm..so the stuff you ordered from preciousbabe did send to you huh?
okok..saw afew nice bb clothe there..most prob will get..
thank you for your info..
so nice of you to share with the mummies here..:tlaugh:
np, I like to shop online whether "window-shopping" or really buying stuffs.
Being a SAHM can be quite boring at times, usually stuck at home with child.
btw, 1 top bot from Preciousbabe had the clothes label snipped. If ur particular abt such, pls check with seller before purchase.

happy shopping! :biggrin:

forbearing

np, I like to shop online whether "window-shopping" or really buying stuffs.
Being a SAHM can be quite boring at times, usually stuck at home with child.
btw, 1 top bot from Preciousbabe had the clothes label snipped. If ur particular abt such, pls check with seller before purchase.

happy shopping! :biggrin:

yes mdm!:wong29:

forbearing

hehe...oh i rem oso bot 1 Jumping Bean romper from this seller last yr, you can check out her products at Picasa Web Albums - loripop.:Dancing_wub:

Can PM mi the seller(s) whom u kena cheated so I can avoid if come across next time? xie xie.
i bought those clothing for myself not for bb..
its was eons ago..forgotten who already..haha
BTW do you have more of those webbie to intro?
coz am kinda a lazy mama..:shyxxx:

can browse through when am free at work too~~ hehe

yngng

hi

Hi i'm SAHM of 3 who started an online biz on kids apparel.

We carry brands like Disney, Baby Gap, Burberry, Carter's, Gymboree, Osh Kosh, Luvable Friends and Neat Solutions to name a few. Our products are imported directly from USA and Asia. Some of our products are unavailable in Singapore.

Pls visit us at Welcome to the Frontpage to view our full range of products or email us at babythesaurus@ilovebaby.com.sg

rgds
yng

Hi Mummies, I just put up my new online business, you might be interested to buy from me also at www.salt-and-peppers.com. Please check out my collections, you might like it. All items there are available and they are new stocks. Prices are very affordable, yet high quality. Thanks.