Where to buy mamy poko pants (BIG PACK)

xicloudix

Hi, i dun know where to post this......

I wanna buy mamypoko pants BIG pack... anyone know where have sell??? previously i bought online at NTUC....tat was promotion time, now dun have liao....

thanks!

Ting

what size u looking for?? like for pin, she wears XXL, so the big pack is 38pcs but they r only available during promo period at supermarkets. normal times they dont sell.
so i think thats why u cant find it now uinless there is promo.
for XXL, they only hv 10 pcs pack but i found the 20pcs pack from CK.

xicloudix

lookling for XL pack... the largest pack i saw from sheng shiong/ CK. NTUC is 24 pieces only....

looking for bigger pack, coz previously i bought L size is 52pieces....

gumbokins

YAH MAN has there been a nationwide shortage of xxl large pack pants??

my NTUC here got L and XL a few packs

the other day went to Giant, don't hv any XL or XXL packs

running short here...don't want to buy the small 10 pc packs...

xicloudix

Hi all, alot of mummies are waiting for this promotion!! time to stock up!!

$24.50 per pack... saw at lian he zao bao newspaper yesterday

M size 64pieces (i think)
L size 52 pieces
XL 48pieces
XXL 38 pieces

gumbokins

My NTUC here don't have XXL....went to Giant yesterday and was told that supplier is out of XXL sizes. Annoyed that they would advertise if they don't have it..

autumn82

Yes, I just bought 6 pkts of XL today... There's limited XLs.. zzz Quite alot of XXL and L left on the shelves..

Ting

keke, tonight i shall go try to get some packs. hopefully the NTUC im gg hv stock for my XXL. think i will get 3 packs!!!!

autumn82

Erm.. For NTUCs, the jumbo packs are sold only when there's a promotion going on. Else it would be the normal size ones.

Ting

yah jumbo packs only during promo. thats why when promo time will stock up. i usu buy at CK dept store cos they sell the XXL in 20pcs instead of usual 10s.