Where to Buy Open Button Dressing Gown

Hi mommy,

Could you recommend me a place to buy those open button night gown for delivery?
So far i couldn't find any. just found a pyjama.

Also, where do you usually buy baby items?
is it at kiddy palace or mothercare?
Any shop here in Singapore where we can get cheaper price with bulky purchase?

Thanks

Seastar

I bought the open button gown in OG albert. They have quite many on 2nd floor, near underwear area.

For baby's clothes, if you don't mind, you may go to Toapayoh's shops (behind the interchange). They have bargain price for baby's clothes. I found mothercare, kiddyplace and those baby shops in the mall are quite expensive.
However, only use them for few months.

Qq mum

I bought mine at Chinatown beside OG hawker centre 2nd floor. The shop is selling 2pcs for $15 dollars. Silky material.

dinida

I bought mine at Metro/John Little, the brand name is Karmy. very comfortable...cost range is 26.90 to 33.90...

lyra

Dun buy at those shopping centers, $30+, very expensive. I bought cotton ones at Serangoon Centre for only about $15 (forgot exact price but its not expensive) per blouse. Its long dress type until knee length and open button all the way.

karen511

Dun buy at those shopping centers, $30+, very expensive. I bought cotton ones at Serangoon Centre for only about $15 (forgot exact price but its not expensive) per blouse. Its long dress type until knee length and open button all the way.
I bought 2 pcs at metro sengkang, cost me around $49.90 per pc. Long dress type til knee length also

I just bought from CK departmental store. $7.90 only. material is cotton polyester, so so only. but some of the prints are quite cute.

lyra

Hi mummies, this cotton type sleep wear is quite gd for confinement. Please see the link from my blog:
Baby And Me

I personally wear this and I'm still wearing this now after my confinement coz its so easy to breastfeed baby at home in this sleepwear. Comfy and cheap. Dun have to spend a bomb on several of those silky cloth type you see at shopping malls. I tried some of those silky ones and its not as easy to unbutton to breastfeed with one hand as this cotton type.

If you want, I can help you buy and pass to you. I bought for $10. PM me if you want ok? I'll go ask the shop if they still selling.

The avail colors are blue, pink and purple, and I bought each colors one to wear during my confinement. haha

Last edited:

angeline89

Hi mummies, this cotton type sleep wear is quite good for confinement. Please see the link from my blog:
Baby And Me

I personally wear this and I'm still wearing this now after my confinement coz its so easy to breastfeed baby at home in this sleepwear. Comfy and cheap. dont have to spend a bomb on several of those silky cloth type you see at shopping malls. I tried some of those silky ones and its not as easy to unbutton to breastfeed with one hand as this cotton type.

If you want, I can help you buy and pass to you. I bought for $10. PM me if you want ok? I'll go ask the shop if they still selling.

The avail colors are blue, pink and purple, and I bought each colors one to wear during my confinement. haha
hi lyra,may i know where to buy this cloth?:001_302:

phoebe84

Hey mummies! I bought online at ubermums. Fast service and price reasonable with good quality. Need them upon delivery and breast feeding.:)

ks76mummy

Hi,

Anybody know where I can buy pyjamas with buttons?
Hihi, I bought mine at OG...it is somewhere near the swimwear / lingerie section..think it is around $20+.

After I've bought them, I also saw some at Bukit Timah Plaza haha...there are a couple of those old shops (where they sell pails / mops / pyjamas etc)...price is cheaper (but quality at OG is slightly better)...

Hope this helps!

rellako

I bought mine from gmarket, kitty kat shop. I bought the one that's 3/4 sleeve, button down silk material. Less than 15 bucks. Worth it! :)