~ Where to get Baby Pasta..?? ~

izanyzam

Hello Mummies & Daddies..Curious to know where to get those pasta for babies or those ABC pastas..?? Been looking around at NTUC and Cold Storage but didnt seem to find them..!!!Please share yr inputs..!!

Many THANKS in advance..!! :001_302:

apollo

Ballemy has baby pasta but dont think they got the ABC one. Ballemy is available at some cols storage and carrefour but sometimes they dont really have much stock. alternatively, u can try some organic stores like supernature or vitakids, they might have it. =)

Frenchkitty

ABC pasta can be found in NTUC and cold storage easily mah, no?
Under the spaghetti section, dont look under baby section.

redjn

the ABC pasta should be able to find in NTUC & most supermarket (i found them in NTUC, Shop & Save) infact i also see it in my house provision shop :eek:

atkht

how to cook pasta for baby? i juz bought the abc type from ntuc:) is it boil with the stock , just like cooking porridge.. then laterwhen cook drain off.. like that the pasta got taste??
=======

Anyone??

Last edited:

seatrix

To my knowledge, just cook with boiling water,till soft. Drain the pasta, then stir fry with some cheddar cheese . My kids love it! Dun need to add salt. Cheese is salty enough...if not, boiled some ready chicken stock, add in the pasta... Become soup pasta..

redjn

Well for me, I just the ABC paste separately drain it then boil chicken stock or sometime boil Anchovies (江鱼仔) stock. then add in prefer ingredient like mince meat / fish / chicken, & serve in soupy way to kid above 6 mths old