Where to get cool clothings for this hot weather??

november

My 3.3wks boy perspires alot! Sometimes above his lips, also can see droplets of sweat, look like he is feeling so warm. I'm thinking of getting, sleeveless rompers, but can't seem to find any suitable for boys, mostly for girls only...

Any idea where can i find those, dun really like buying online, cuz i bought some from G-Market, already ordered 9-12mths clothes, but in the end when they reach me, its far too small for my boy.

autumn82

My 3.3wks boy perspires alot! Sometimes above his lips, also can see droplets of sweat, look like he is feeling so warm. I'm thinking of getting, sleeveless rompers, but can't seem to find any suitable for boys, mostly for girls only...

Any idea where can i find those, dont really like buying online, cuz i bought some from G-Market, already ordered 9-12mths clothes, but in the end when they reach me, its far too small for my boy.
Mothercare do have those sleeveless rompers and looks pretty nice. I ever came across Marks & Spenser selling sleeveless rompers too but it is plain white color type.. Not too sure if they have other colors.

If you really really want cooling clothes, I think those wet market stores sells baby singlets those with holes all over type? Looks cooling but not romper style.. :)

Last edited:

redjn

if you go to CK Store in chinatown or those Big unit branches you can also find those singlet cotton type of romper. another place is kiddy Palace, IMM Kids Mall, there is another store just 2 shop away fm Kids Mall also have very cheap good quality romper & 2 pcs baby cotton clothes. O not forgetting Tom & Stephanie shop.

redjn

agree that mothercare is good but is too costly to buy especially for bb stuff. those places that I mentioned in my earlier posting also have some good frabic clothings only diff is they are much cheaper. seriously even during sales time mothercare also not cheap.

apollo

agree that mothercare is good but is too costly to buy especially for baby stuff. those places that I mentioned in my earlier posting also have some good frabic clothings only diff is they are much cheaper. seriously even during sales time mothercare also not cheap.
actu those rompers in packs are v cheap.. each pack cost ard 50bucks but there is 7pieces inside... :001_302:

snowbear

If you're looking for the super cooling type of material, then i'd agree with autumn that you shld go to the wet market where they have stalls selling really comfortable and thin singlets/sleeveless/t-shirts. That's where i get my darling's clothes for home use. I feel that mothercare clothes are pretty expensive so i'd rather dress her up in them when we go out (with the exception of their sleepsuits which i think are comfy).

meiteoh

I just bought the 7-pack sleeveless rompers from Mothercare for $37 and Eva has been in them 24/7 since. We've just moved to SG from Europe and she was having problems coping with the heat - had heat rash and all. So I too had to figure out how to dress her for the weather.

I couldn't find those thin, mesh-like tops at the market here and besides, I actually prefer rompers so I settled for the ones from Mothercare. No complaints there from me!

redjn

actually those rompers in packs are very cheap.. each pack cost around 50bucks but there is 7pieces inside... :001_302:
aiyo.. $50/7pcs still high in cost lei... b'cos i knew those i listed can find cheap between $5-6 sometime lucky can find lesser than $5....

I just bought the 7-pack sleeveless rompers from Mothercare for $37 and Eva has been in them 24/7 since. We've just moved to SG from Europe and she was having problems coping with the heat - had heat rash and all. So I too had to figure out how to dress her for the weather.

I couldn't find those thin, mesh-like tops at the market here and besides, I actually prefer rompers so I settled for the ones from Mothercare. No complaints there from me!
This deal is good $37/7pcs. if u have time try shop around those I listed to compare, hopefully u can find something better. :)