where to go for buffet?

apollo

mummies can anyone intro me places to go for buffet dinner?? am meeting some frens out for buffet dinner but dunno where to go.. not too ex pls..

oh ya, those restaurant which is baby-friendly-environment pls =)

TIA!! :001_302:

chiro

sakura group of restaurants

you will get 10% discount when u go to sakura outlet at safra tampines

diymummy

Or if you want Jap Ala Carte buffet, there's one restaurant at Singapore Flyer.
http://www.hibiki.com.sg/

Or if you want Indonesian Ala Carte buffet, there's Rice Table. Not sure if it's still at Suntec, but their first outlet is at Cuppage Plaza. It's a bit squeezy and usually you'd need to make a reservation there. But you can request for a baby chair when you make reservation so that they can make a space for babies.
http://www.ricetable.com.sg/

The one at Parkroyal which I recommended is about $30++ per person. Total bill on weekend dinners can come up to $40 after all the additional charges. If this amount is ok for you, the buffet at Merchant Court hotel has also a nice spread.

Personally, I like ala carte buffet. You just order from the menu and food is served to you. No need to go walk around and can stay with baby. :D

Last edited:

apollo

thks diymummy! i will check out the web.. actu 30+ for me is okay but i not sure abt my frens..

chiro mummy, i tot of sakura but my frens say not nice.. =( thks anw! =D

anymore, mummies?? haha!

LoVeS

thks diymummy! i will check out the web.. actually 30+ for me is okay but i not sure about my friends..

chiro mummy, i thought of sakura but my friends say not nice.. =( thks anw! =D

anymore, mummies?? haha!
regina, why not state down ur budget so tat mummies can advice u better??

I find dragon gate buffet quite nice n nt really ex~ 24+++ per pax

Ting

there's one international seafood buffet at united sq there. cant rmb the name.. my mum tried it n she say not bad..
iirc it is 38++ per pax.

edy

Administrator
Staff member
It depends what is your budget ... Vienna is not bad ... i have been there couple of times ...

Another place i would recommend is AquaMarine - Marina Mandarin Hotel which servers pretty good seafood spread and other hot dishes.

apollo

where is Vienna?? i didnt reali ask my frens for their budget but they say not to ex.. i think ard 20+ lik tt bahh.. haha...

autumn82

It depends what is your budget ... Vienna is not bad ... i have been there couple of times ...

Another place i would recommend is AquaMarine - Marina Mandarin Hotel which servers pretty good seafood spread and other hot dishes.
I love AquaMarine!! WooohOoo... Had plenty of seafood each time I go there.. Wahahahahaha

i usually go to the marina square.. i think that is the parris international bufffet.. i vry nice... i forget abt the price. i think is abt 30+

LoVeS

where is Vienna?? i didnt reali ask my friends for their budget but they say not to ex.. i think around 20+ lik that bahh.. haha...
Vienna at united sq but not within ur budget if ur budget is $20+ ~ it is at least $30++ for lunch~ as for dinner per pax is almost $40

LoVeS

how much is aquamarine per pax?? :shyxxx: