Whether to induce this week or to wait??

ashanti.83

Hi.. all mummies..., my edd is 23th jan 11... have passed 2 days already.. still no sign of labour or contraction etc... today afternoon just went to thomson medical see my gynae.. everything was ok.. still got enough fluid n got abit of room to move... but my doc advised me to induce any day of this week cos he said tat actually overdue bb have to monitor closely for e fluid, heartbeat.. so today he examined me with a device called CTG actually to monitor bb heartbeat n contraction.. everything is normal... but i told him if i can give birth at 4 feb 11 which is a rabbit yr.. he say can, but at ur own risk.. means alot of causes might affect bb health or anything tat might can have happen... like placenta disfunction n e meconium (green motion passes by bb) tat post a danger to bb. but have to visit him twice a week to monitor bb heartbeat n well being.. so any advises frm any mummies here.. greatly appreciate...

apollo

if u wanna induce on 4th, means 10days aft EDD?? IMO, since ur gynae said that it is risky if u wait until 4th, i rather u dont take the risk. Like he said, they gonna monitor u closely, even u're going back twice a week, but what if anything happens in btwn??

Edwinie

maximum overdue is 10 days. since that's ard 10 days, i think it's risky.. talk to your baby!! ask him to be good. tell him all the good things the world has for him. =) (or her)

ashanti.83

if u wanna induce on 4th, means 10days aft EDD?? IMO, since ur gynae said that it is risky if u wait until 4th, i rather u dont take the risk. Like he said, they gonna monitor u closely, even u're going back twice a week, but what if anything happens in btwn??
true.. never know wat will happen next.. ok.. i have decided to induce this fri... tks for ur advise... : )

ashanti.83

maximum overdue is 10 days. since that's ard 10 days, i think it's risky.. talk to your baby!! ask him to be good. tell him all the good things the world has for him. =) (or her)[/Q
ya.. is quite risky.. dun wish to take e risk also.. i have been talking quite often to ask him to guai guai... so i have decided to induce this fri... tks for ur advise... : )

PinkDiamonds

My friend's baby was overdue about a week too I think, not sure if it hit 10 days. Baby was VERY BIG and she went for a C-section. :)

Wish you a smooth delivery!

ashanti.83

My friend's baby was overdue about a week too I think, not sure if it hit 10 days. Baby was VERY BIG and she went for a C-section. :)

Wish you a smooth delivery!
hi pinkdiamonds... im already give birth on 27/1/11... symptoms.. water bag burst cum menses... tks for ur info btw : )