which brand infant milk powder is good?

Twinnie

Hi, I need mummy recommendation on formula milk powder for newborn..

Is nan or similac good? Any other brands to recommend?

KLTan

Nan not bad.. nurse at hospital told me tt if u intend to partial bf n ff.. nan will be better as it is more blend compared to other brand n taste more like breastmilk..

pixie

My girl is 16.5 months old now. From newborn until the last 5 months, I have changed several brands.

I can share with you that almost all milk powder is good; regardless of its brand and the pricing. What you really need to consider is which type of milk powder(e.g. normal, acid reflux, reduce gases/fussiness etc) suits your baby. A brand that is suitable for my baby might not suits yours. Sometimes, we have to switch from one brand to another a few times before finalising which works best for our child. It is more like a trial and error thing and we as the parent has to observe/monitor our child from those tell-tale signs and use our gut-feeling if we need to switch to another milk powder if the current one is not suitable.

Happy sourcing around.

mclainpauline

There are many of good brand of infant milk powder available in the market that you can use for your baby. But i like to suggest you to use nan that really good brand of milk powder that contain good nutrition. I also use nan milk powder for my new born baby.

marshmallowbaby

my elder daughter drank similac, and my boy now is on bm and mamil gold.

similac is harder to dissolve and it tend to cause constipation..

i find mamil gold good for my kids bowels and its easy to dissolve and not too oily.

angiebaby

my girl drink karihome goat milk since new born, but it is the most expansive milk among all the brands.

personally feel its good as she rarely fall sick and she is not fat but strong.