which brand is really worth the money?

LadySilver

As for skincare,
I really like Vichy, I find my skin condition improve after using it.
Kose, Lancome & Biotherm are not bad too.
But La Mer eye Balm doesn't work for me.

Makeup wise,
I like Shu Uemura, Kose, Cosme Decorte, Bobbi Brown, Mac, etc.

;)

LadySilver

But ELF can't send to singapore right?
ELF is selling in Singapore. But I can't remember the distributors.

I tried their cream e/s, not bad if you are considering using it as a e/s base. I tried their natural falsies, not too bad too, considering the price is really affordable. ;)

jazz_sofia

facial scrub--ginvera
toner-nivea visage
facial cleanser-nivea visage

i only wore makeup 4times in my entire life...i apply loose powder when my face bacomes oily.

Jenny0

Dear Mummies, I'm organising a spree for Coastal Scents Make up palettes as well as MAC, BOBBI BROWN, Coastal scents Brushes.

Do visit Cosmetics and Skincare All-In-One
for links to both brush and make up sets at really cheap price + GREAT quality.

You may youtube it to find out more on their products!

I was just wondering.. after trying so many different type of skincare products and cosmetics..
which of them are really value for money and
which ones are just paying for brand?

To splurge or to save ?

Please share your experience...

For me, I would splurge on cosmetics that touch your skin the most.
such as foundation, loose powder. Have been using Shu Uemura.
For skin care, I prefer Neutrogena or Eversoft.

ZZZen

The Korean ones! Cheap and gd, and specially made for Asian skin :)

My faves: Tony Moly, Baviphat and Innisfree. Sadly not in SG I go to a blog shop for these. But really worth it! My mascara is only 8+ :)

paull

I'm using :
Cleanser- La-Roshe Posay
Toner- Origins (i love it!)
Moisturiser- Goodskin Labs Smooth 365

MAC and Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner is good! doesn't smudge at all..foundation wise i like angel lift frm maybelline, lip balm from MAC and mascara frm deja vu..

shopaholic

I think the more important thing is the brand of skincare/cosmetics works for you. I am using mainly Lancome for skincare. However, I use Neutrogena as a daily cleanser.

As for cosmetics, I use a combination, depending on what works well for me. It ranges from a concealer from Chanel to eyebrow pencil from The Body Shop.

Mummy_Girl

For my skincare, I used NeoStrata and nothing happened. Quite ex also. Now just using Biore and Oxy! But the real divine thing that promotes good skin is Evening Primrose Oil. Ever since i started eating one daily, my skin from acne to no more visible acne/pimple problems.

For make-up, I use Bobbi Brown creamy foundation and different brands of eyeshadows. But for eyeliner I STRONGLY recommend liquid one from Sephora. Super cheap and the brush is very fine, good for thin streaks. $19 only!!
Mascara, I have been staying on with Majorlica Majorca ever since it came to Singapore because it really works. Instantly makes your lashes longer and more volume! The white one apply already than apply normal mascara. Can easily find this japanese brand at watson stores (selected ones).

But I hardly make-up now. Just put foundation and lip gloss. heard that guys prefer natural beauty. Less is more :x

purpleluv

ELF is selling in Singapore. But I can't remember the distributors.

I tried their cream e/s, not bad if you are considering using it as a e/s base. I tried their natural falsies, not too bad too, considering the price is really affordable. ;)
I think I saw in John Little before.

elyn02

I m using Artistry skincare and cosmetics. there's a return policy if i dun like the pdts, so it's really worth the money. =)

missyheart888

any brand that works for your skin is worth. it just that you have to try most of them to know which one will really works..

Gladys

Beside splurge on the cosmetics , anyone thinking of harmful elements in the cosmetics which was in another thread.

If the brand is worth to buy but is there any harmful elements in the cosmetics, anyone consider or I think too much.

For me, nothing beats Mac! I've tried a lot of products but nothing really comes close to Mac when its quality we're talking.