which brand of cloth diaper you will suggest?

luckysbb

im looking on either Charlie Banana or Moo Moo Kow. wonder whch brand is good or any other which you are using and recommended as well. thanks

ast0212

I've used different brands over the years and found it best to try a couple of different cloth nappy systems/brands to see which work best for you. Prefolds, all in ones, all in twos, fitted or pocket nappies. So many types...so many brands. One type or brand may work well for one family but not for another.

In the end I find pocket nappies works best for me. I also made my own pocket nappies with hemp inserts when my baby was a heavy wetter. Nowadays I use those Good morning towels to stuff them haha

fkl28

hihi i saw the charlie banana at mothercare and Moo Moo Kow at springmaternity, think will give a try Moo Moo Kow a try first, support local =p (though MIC)..

happysoul

I am using Raf Raf since two months and been satisfied with their diaper. I use bamboo charcoal insert only as my little one is a heavy wetter..

mamaCbear

Charlie Banana and Moo Moo Kow are both good quality diapers. CBs are smaller/trimmer and has good fit but may be outgrown earlier. I prefer Hybrid Fitted Cloth Diapers but I have not found any local seller. For inserts I prefer pure bamboo or bamboo cotton and hemp.