Which brand of diaper??

apollo

mine using huggies ultra.. so far so good.. have try giving him drypers but his poopoo leak out -.-"""

rachel.ang

During the 1st 2 months.... Pampers Premium all the way because want to protech his little cute backside... afterthat have tried G.O.O.N, Huggies Ultra & Nepia.... all highly recommended.... my baby is happy with no diaper rash all the way....

annie

im using japanese brand cos staying japan.. so far tried pampers, huggies, goon, merries, genki, merries, moony(merries n moonly not sold in sg). so far i prefer goon. she used to be on goon at night only cos goon more expensive n moony daytime but then now purely on merries cos i got plenty of free gift of this brand from frens hehe

apollo

there's many version on mamy poko and pampers.. which version of these 2 brands are better??

Caroltpl

Currently im using PET PET for the day...Night time i use Huggies Ultra..Huggies Ultra is super dry...so that she dun feel wet or uncomfortable..

redjn

well for my boy, I used Pureen Diaper for both day & nite during his 1-4 mths then switch to pet pet for day & drypantz for nite. now my boy is 2.8yrs old had toilet train him now use lesser diaper but still we prefer to use pet pet for day & recently changed the nite diaper to Mamy poko. o btw dont't make the same mistake like me, bought Mamy poko stick diaper instead of the pull up. Also FYI, pet pet diaper size are bigger then other brand so before you buy try to see if there is sample for your guide.:swoon:

esthergal

All those brands mentioned above have newborn size? that day i went fairprice only mamypoko and drypers have...

normally babies can wear newborn size until when?

redjn

Yes they do like Pampers, Huggies, Pureen, Drypers (i personally don't like Drypers cos it leaks).

Anyway, it all depend on the baby size. normally the new born is safe to buy & use for the 1st mth after that had to base on the baby size again to justify the actually size to use.

I'm using Huggies Ultra (S) for the 1st 2mths for night time but now cannot seems to find at any supermarket. So currently i'm switching to Pureen (the blue color type) for both day and night.

Agree with redjn that Drypers leaks :(

apollo

All those brands mentioned above have newborn size? that day i went fairprice only mamypoko and drypers have...

normally babies can wear newborn size until when?
huggies ultra also have... actu newborn size u buy 1 pack 1st... when i discharged frm hospital, they gave me the remaining newborn size and i didnt buy newborn, i bought S size straight away... now my ds only 3 weeks but S size just nice only, think gonna change to M size soon...

apollo

I'm using Huggies Ultra (S) for the 1st 2mths for night time but now cannot seems to find at any supermarket. So currently i'm switching to Pureen (the blue color type) for both day and night.

Agree with redjn that Drypers leaks :(
still have but newborn and S size is no longer in purple colorbut change to green color :001_302:

redjn

Thanks redjn for your reply :)
May I double confirm: newborn size is different (smaller) from S size right?
yes, the NB diapers are smaller than the S size. But if your baby is small size then choose NB type cos' some baby is big like my friend's, she use S size straight away. during my time I didn't consider the NB cos' I 1st time mum then thou' only S size is meant for NB baby... so silly of me... only noticed after 1 month of my usage... haha. anyway the S size for pureen is ok to use on NB as it was not really that much diff.

Last edited:

LoVeS

All along been using petpet which is affordable n gd during the daytime while nite time we used pampers baby dry as son urine alot at nite~

fazlin7

So far my baby is using Drypers day n nite since he was born. Very good no leaking at all. Somemore is quite cheap and comes alot in a big pack.
:Dancing_tongue: