Which brand of FM is ur baby drinking?

babysg

Since birth, i gave my baby FM and Expressed Breast Milk. I dont latch him on as I have short nipples. Have stopped expressing when baby is 9 months old. Now he is on full FM. He started with similac infant and now similac stage 2. Never tried other brands before.

LoVeS

Same my ds using similac infant but always constipation so nw after his remaining tins finish will change to Friso which is cheaper aso.

jeSsie_Dz

my DD & Ds both on Dupro (age 6mth-3yrs).. @ $11.20 per 900gm tin.. tried many brand for DD but all she also have constipation-very bad ones- till change to Dupro le.. she now poo everyday le.. :) cheap & Good...

huiling

Same my ds using similac infant but always constipation so nw after his remaining tins finish will change to Friso which is cheaper aso.
my ds also drink similac but constipation then i change to friso nw everything normal liao.no more constipation......:Dancing_wub:

LoVeS

my ds also drink similac but constipation then i change to friso nw everything normal liao.no more constipation......:Dancing_wub:
ya i heard alot of mummies complain similac cause constipation tats why intend to change to friso since getting quite gd feedback on friso.

pinkieroxy

ma ds is drinking similac... so far so gd cause after milk i make sure he drink enough water 2 prevent constipation...

wah.. i think i m the onli 1 using dulac... cheap cheap... =) was on enfalac, but veri taxing on the pocket.. so we change to dulac... $11.20/tin...

LoVeS

wah.. i think i m the onli 1 using dulac... cheap cheap... =) was on enfalac, but veri taxing on the pocket.. so we change to dulac... $11.20/tin...
Mine aso very taxing on pocket especially my ds can finish 900g tin in 1wk+ n sumore similac so ex but i guess when it come to milk powder u cant save the $$$ coz it help in their growth.

mamasweety

Adam was drinking Mamil till the last 2mths. I changed it to Pediasure when he at hoem and GainIQ when he at bbsitter hse.
Doc say its good for body immune system and also bb can gain weight..
Adam was oni abt 8kg when he is 15mths..Now he is 17mths old and he weighs 8.9kg......after 2mths of Pediasure...But of course this one cost a bomb... $54.50 for 1.8kg.... for the sake of my bb... But nvr mind, when he is stable enuf, I will fully change it to GainIQ.... Cos my both elder sons are oso on Similic-GainIQ and they grow well....

jaynshar

my ds is abott supporter...frm similac drink till gain iq till grow..
dd is drinking friso...both kids support different milk powder company.:001_302: