Which brand of Maternity Pad ?

iBaby_Mum

2 pads slightly overlapping to make it longer. Anyway, when the nurses dress you after delivery you will know :001_302: .
Learnt this during my 1st delivery ...

apple_san

oh.... is it 20pcs in a pack for the Pureen pad? i also worry abt the stain. visitor or relatives saw will:shyxxx:....

lonerjas

oh.... is it 20pcs in a pack for the Pureen pad? i also worry about the stain. visitor or relatives saw will:shyxxx:....
use paper panty... anyway the ward they will give u a big big pc of absorbent paper put underneath u see stain den ask them change lor haha

can i just use my current sanitary pad as maternity pad?? cos i'm abit fussy in term of the pad's texture and i don't like changing brands.

hihi...does ur period come directly after the delivery?
do you guys put ur pad on ur disposable panties? I always feel that disposable panties are loose and not secure, esp when u r having ur period. I'm not sure how many pad and panties and breast pads I shld bring along...

lonerjas

hihi...does your period come directly after the delivery?
do you guys put your pad on your disposable panties? I always feel that disposable panties are loose and not secure, esp when you are having your period. I'm not sure how many pad and panties and breast pads I shld bring along...
yupz if u natural birth the flow will continue after labour..

Usually is very heavy that y alot will use 2 maternity pad overlapping each other... don worry the nurse will guide u after labour..
Panties u can bring abt 3 to 4 in case stain can change. Breast pad abt 2 to 4 sets.. usually i use 2 set only cos 1st 2 day not heavy milk wont leak alot

breadgal

i use poise.. so far so good.. very soft oso.. very absorbent.. mayb due to it's meant 4 bladder weakness.. but the promoter say actual is the same as normal pad la.. which i find true oso.. reali like the absorbent n softness..
try normal 1 but the hard netting very uncomfortable.. cos of all the sitches n soreness..
till now still using.. $5 per pckt of 16

Stan

can i just use my current sanitary pad as maternity pad?? cos i'm abit fussy in term of the pad's texture and i dont't like changing brands.
i am using kotex now... is the soft cottony kind... was using the netted kind..(dry n clean type last time) but like one of the mummies said, with the stitches, it may not be suitable... so depends on what u are using now...

cos i change every 4-5 hrs and used 2 pads each time.. i finished 2 packets by the time i discharge from hospital... very fast...

Fadeela

Hi Mommies,

Should I start getting my maternity pads now or when im about to give birth
get my hubby to buy for me... I have not prepare this small necessity... until I came online... I wasnt aware

iwan2noe

If you deliver at Kandang Kerbau Hospital, the hospital will give you a packet of Kotex maternity pads too (10pcs)
Hi hi,
I will be delivering at Thomson Medical Center, and I heard from my friend the pad that will be provided by Thomson Medical Center is only 28 cm, the slightly longer ones than the usual ones...

If you want longer pads, can consider sofy brand..you know, the one advertised by Angala Zhang Shao Han on the TV, with 2 cute little bunnies :)
I am planning to buy that... I will also standby overnight use pads together with sofy, 40 cm :)

*I am not advertising fo sofy =) the ones I standby I think will be laurier

Last edited: