Which brand of strolley do you use ?

Celina

Just bought a new pram, peg perego! A little heavy but i like the design of the pram. So bought for my son..
wanted to go for maclaren but not 1 dat i like..

dawn

Opted for a korean brand, Capella.

Quite decent and sturdy, though a tad heavier than Combi. :shyxxx:

Joylucas

Own one Graco & recently bought a Quinny Zapp cos very compact which is gd for travelling. Graco very heavy.. :tlaugh:

Queenbabe

any moms tried Lucky baby huh? i saw one that has reversible handles, 3 reclinin position, hugh basket below, $99.. m wondering is it ok anot..
Check out the weight of the stroller before getting it actually Lucky Baby stroller all about the same , im also using Lucky Baby but the weight is 7kg .. So far so good just the weight is heavy .
I like about the big basket & the drink holder
You can check this out babystudio.com.sg

peanutmummy

Yup I think lucky baby is quite heavy, mine is abt 9 kg! Bought it for my in laws to use but now im afraid it could be too heavy for them to use. Im using maclaren techno xlr which i believe is lighter....

autumn82

Am using a combi stroller which is 4.5kg and I bought it purposely to travel ard HK wif my 2.5yr old gal tt time. Cost me $360+ I dink. And after that trip, hardly use it. LOL. Until of recent, trying to let DS get used to sitting in a stroller.

I like combi coz it is lightweight & one hand system. :)

tylann72

Hmm... look like most of the mommy like either Mclaren or Combi. We bought Peg Prego instead.. very comfortable and sturdy but only thing is the weight, which is quite heavy for me.

joeichen

Hmm... look like most of the mommy like either Mclaren or Combi. We bought Peg Prego instead.. very comfortable and sturdy but only thing is the weight, which is quite heavy for me.
Peg prego is a gd brand but find it ex n bulky, me driving small car so abit hard to put in. I still like my Combi and mclaren.

CDL

Combi has several models with varying cost and weight. Which would you recommend in terms of light-weight but reasonable cost - usually the lighter the stroller, the more costly it is.

joeichen

Combi has several models with varying cost and weight. Which would you recommend in terms of light-weight but reasonable cost - usually the lighter the stroller, the more costly it is.
I think most of the new model r light weight, I still believe that u have to try out urself b4 deciding coz pram suitable for me may not b suitable for u.... U can try going to tai sing, I brought my pram thr.

TAI SING CORPORATION PTE LTD
Office: 730-732, North Bridge Road, Singapore 198700.
Showroom:
748-758, North Bridge Road, Singapore 198722.
Tel:65 6291 2633 Fax:65 6291 0974

newbie2009

how much did u buy for the peg prego? Did you get the car seat too?

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
When my Seamus was born, we bought a McLaren XT ... in my opinion, one of the best value-for-money investments. Reasonably light, reassuringly safe & dependably rugged ...
:wink: :wink:

Since my Siggi came along, we bought a Phil&Teds Dash ... thought it was a good idea to move on to a 3-wheeler (for that chic look) that can seat both my sons at the same time.
However, after the practical hands-on over the last weeks, I've come to realise how user-friendly the McLaren XT was!!
:laugh: :laugh:

Specifically ...

1) the 3-wheeler is not easy to handle when going up or down an escalator ... besides me, nobody else in my extended family dares to take up this challenge.

2) the 3-wheeler is so heavy I am the only one who can carry it (in its slingbag) around places ... which means my wife doesn't even wanna use it if I'm not there with her.

But dun get me wrong ... I've still not regrets with purchasing the 3-wheeler, even when you consider the 4-figure price for the whole set-up. Simply becoz it still remains one of the few strollers which can seat both my sons at the same time.

Point is there isn't one singularly loved stroller ... it all depends on your own very personal requirements, including price, weight, size, stability, durability, user-friendliness, etc.
:biggrin: :biggrin: