Which diaper is suitable for newborn baby?

ftlad

I've been using Mamy Poko since my baby was newborn. Highly absorbent, can even use thru d nite. :) I tried Huggies n Pampers b4, no gd, don't keep baby's bottoms dry, end up diaper rash. I got similar feedback from my friends. :)

cn naz

I used huggies because that's what the hospital gave me. After that I switched to Pampers (okay) and then Mamypoko. After that I changed to Goo.n and happy with it.

barberwyatt

There are lots of diapers are available in market. You can any one of them such as flat cloth diapers, All-in-One Diapers, Fitted Cloth Diapers, Pre-folds and the Pocket Cloth Diapers.

Good
Pampers
G.oon
Merries
Mamy Poko

So-so (in terms of comfort/ softness)
Huggies
Drypers

So far I like G.oon the best - very absorbent, silky cotton feel and has indicator (which is very useful for a first time mummy like myself). As newborn skin more sensitive so I feel better to use a better quality diaper abeit more expensive. Once over 3 months can switch to more economical diaper.

P.S I bought Japan domestic G.oon In bulk from online so price still ok

cn naz

actually must see the size of your newborn, too. when my baby first born, she was skinny so huggies and pampers were good because they're slim. as my baby grew fatter, mamy poko and goo.n are good because they're wider in shape.

I am using Goon and Drypers.. yes drypers is more economical but less soft and comfy
I am using drypers in the day and goon at night.
My baby poo and pee a lot as she is on bm i use at least 10 diapers a day!!!
My fav is merries... but merries is very pricey ! Will stock up when there is promotion :)