Which disposable diaper good for night use?

babytazz

Hi,

I trying to get my baby to sleep thru all nite but he always wet his diaper and that wakes him up cos he feels uncomfortable. It driving me nuts as well getting up changing him then trying to get him to bed takes another hr or two.

I read here http://www.huggies.com.sg/baby-connections...dtime Routine

That huggies ultra seems like a brand the mummies here recommend as well. Any reviews or reccommendations?
I think you can search the thread and see what other mummys say about Huggies Ultra. I think the brand is quite good. They were also mentioning like using Huggies Dry comfort for night and Huggies Dry for the day.

Personally have not tried Ultra yet but I need to change my boy at every 3hrs when using the newborn and small sizes of Huggies. When I use Mamypoko, I change every 4-5hrs in the daytime and night time it's every 6-7hrs. I don't wait until it's very wet or leaking to change. Huggies small size use 4hrs start to leak for my case. But then, I'm still planning to use Huggies Ultra, Dry and Dry comfort to try out! There's pampers offer now.. it works out to be cheaper than Ultra (for now). So, perhaps you can grab some and try. I've grabbed a few packs already. haha.. :)

ramirez

Alpha Male
Pampers are the priciest brand of diapers that you will find in the super market.Pampers used to be soft and performed great.Pampers Baby Dry diapers are less expensive. They are super thin, fragile and stiff now. They have an absorbent pad in the center, but if no root at all should not miss this center drain through.

Last edited:

ginko

Hi Mummies,

Wonder which brand of diapers good to last whole night and baby's bottom still feels dry?
My baby prone to nappy rash so we are still finding the right diaper for her.

Littlemoomoo

definitely Mammy Poko. Both son and daughter use Mammy Poko. They use cheaper brand at daytime though: Huggies comfort, Pampers Baby Dry or Baby Active.

ginko

Hi,

I trying to get my baby to sleep thru all nite but he always wet his diaper and that wakes him up cos he feels uncomfortable. It driving me nuts as well getting up changing him then trying to get him to bed takes another hr or two.

I read here http://www.huggies.com.sg/baby-connections...dtime Routine

That huggies ultra seems like a brand the mummies here recommend as well. Any reviews or reccommendations?

I used to have the same problem, but with Mamy Poko, I have never had the problem. Huggies Ultra is good for the night as well. Have you checked the size of the diaper? It may be too small for your child. They just put the weight for the size, but if your baby is tall, sometimes, it's better to switch to a bigger size, even if she's weighing less than what's indicated on the diaper. This is what I did with my kids and it worked.

ohstrawberry

I using Mamy poko also, so far it's works the best for my boy.
Usually before bedtime, when changing new diaper, i will apply baby powder on his buttocks (note: do not apply in between the folds of the skin, just the fleshy part of buttocks), apply diaper rash cream between the folds (even dun have, also apply to prevent). So far so good, no diaper rashes for him.

benkath

Alpha Male
anyone using pureen premium? today at the baby expo fair, the pureen sales lady told me that pureen premium is as gd as mamy poko n cheaper than mamy poko. Any mothers can confirm?