[[ Which formula milk?? ]]

maichiang

Hi mummies..may i know what formula milk you're feeding your precious ones? mi boi is currently on GainIq3 bt he hates it..well, maybe its cz he had been exclusively breastfed till 2 mnths ago..still forever hanging on my breast! how do i stop him frm doing that!?!! esp those who had been breastfeeding..which milk taste is close to mummy's milk? TIA!!

I'm still breastfeeding my girl but i supplement her with formula to see if she can get fatter since her weight has been on 25th percentile. Have tried enfapro and she didn't like it, but if mixed with fruit puree or cereal she doesn't mind. So her pediatrician recommended nestle NAN which was said closest to breastmilk in taste, my girl also don't like. She still prefers my breastmilk and cound't sleep without it. So gotta syringe feed her the formula and mixed it with fruit or cereal. Hth

Nidhi

I can understand as my daughter took a while to switch to formula after being exclusively Breastfed for 6 months. I tried Nan HA and she didn't take it for many days. Then I tried Nan Pro which tastes better than HA and YES closest to breast milk. She took around 1.5 month before she got used to this formula. So one has to be patient. Try and slowly replace b'feeding with EBM in bottle like once a day.then after 2-4 weeks skip day time and b'feed only night time. In the beginning ,i used to keep 2 bottles -1EBM and 1 formula. And alternate in single feed. She used to reject it at first but I patiently kept trying. Slowly she started co operating but took more than a month. hope it helps!

maichiang

I'm still breastfeeding my girl but i supplement her with formula to see if she can get fatter since her weight has been on 25th percentile. Have tried enfapro and she didn't like it, but if mixed with fruit puree or cereal she doesn't mind. So her pediatrician recommended nestle NAN which was said closest to breastmilk in taste, my girl also don't like. She still prefers my breastmilk and cound't sleep without it. So gotta syringe feed her the formula and mixed it with fruit or cereal. Hth
Same method dear!!! syringe!! haix..dunno hw many syringe i haf bought in this 2-3 mnths..mi boi is so stubborn..i haf to forcefully feed him..nw am trying to bribe him wid sweets..he will not drink frm bottle..maybe cz he doesnt like the FM(for sure, he makes 1 kind of face, its reali so funny!)...n he has been latched on since birth..bt he does know hw to drink frm bottle n has no problem drinking other liquid..no patience to let him drink himself frm the bottle..slowly..plus will waste so much whilst waiting for him to finish..sucha bad mummy i am, i know..*tsk!