Which gynae to choose???

kimyen

Hi all,

any feedback or recommendation???

Is it impt to have one gynae or can any gynae see me ?

If under the sub rate in KKH, I would have to see different gynae at all times.

If it's private rates,

do U know the charges, consultation differences???

I was thinking of seeing Dr Wong Heng Fok from KKH, Dr Adrain Woodworth from TMC.

Any feedbacks???

MrsNeo

For me, i feel pregnancy is important to stick with one standard gynae. After all is matter you and baby's live.
Standard private rates are 100+..

BeingSingle

Hi all,

any feedback or recommendation???

Is it impt to have one gynae or can any gynae see me ?

If under the sub rate in KKH, I would have to see different gynae at all times.

If it's private rates,

do U know the charges, consultation differences???

I was thinking of seeing Dr Wong Heng Fok from KKH, Dr Adrain Woodworth from TMC.

Any feedbacks???
i go to Dr Dolly Wee @ Mt E..shes good, like in a motherly way. also very dark sense of humour which i really like.
she's about 100+ w/o package but i think she has a package around 400-500 from 16weeks till birth excluding blood tests.

i dont take that package coz i fly to and fro between Shanghai and Singapore due to work and cant see her that regularly, i'll be asking her to 'hoop' my baby girl when she pops out of me though...heheheh

Prune

Alpha Male
For me, i feel pregnancy is important to stick with one standard gynae. After all is matter you and baby's live.
Standard private rates are 100+..
My wife is seeing Dr Lawrence Ang at Sun Plaza, he is pretty good except that he is very fast in his consultation (about 3-5mins). Went to him because heard from friends that he is good and his c-section shows no mark (maybe he good in stitching). His package is $550 (including of visits, vitamins and some others).

A lot of people go to him so end up need to wait about 30-45mins for your turn each time and his appointments always full.

SleepyJu

i go to Dr Dolly Wee @ Mt E..shes good, like in a motherly way. also very dark sense of humour which i really like.
she's about 100+ w/o package but i think she has a package around 400-500 from 16weeks till birth excluding blood tests.

i dont take that package coz i fly to and fro between Shanghai and Singapore due to work and cant see her that regularly, i'll be asking her to 'hoop' my baby girl when she pops out of me though...heheheh
Hi being single,

Is dolly wee gd? Will she answer ur qns patiently?
And do you koe if she an delivers at gleneagles?

Thanks

apollo

i dunno hw govt hospital charge but for pte gynae, usually the consultation charge will be btwn 60-100. but most pte gynae offers package and the package price usually includes: consultations until delivery, ultrasound scan (with photo given back), urine test for every visit (to see if ur sugar level is high). some will include sup lik folid acid n multivit.

BeingSingle

Hi SleepyJu

i think she's good and to my 'taste' coz she is motherly and yah she is very honest with her answers to your questions. Like she told me milk is over-rated coz it makes you put on weight ...hahha..she says as long as i have a balanced diet and take supplements, i should be good to go..and stuff like that. i think she does deliver at gleneagles. i know she does deliver at Mt A as well....she delivered all my friends' children.. :)

icysheens

hi everyone im new here....
just learnt from my gp yest im 5 weeks pregnant...i dont feel pregnant except just sleepy + feverish + bad cramps (normal to me coz i haf history of bad menses cramps).i read somewhere its not cfmed pregnant till gynae confirms it?is it true?coz now i worry if im not pregnant i will disappoint my hubby who is super super excited over this news since yest:s
(1)if im pregnant im considering dr lisa chin from gleneagles anyone has experience wif her b4?how is she like?
(2) anyone can share total breakdown costs (from consultation right up to delivery at gleneagles? (including anaesthesiatric costs etc etc) so we will be prepared at the total costs we r in for should we proceed with dr chin?
(3) anything else i shld be aware of coz this is my 1st pregnancy n im really both happy n nervous + scared mixed of emotions n im clueless whats next n all i want do is sleep!
look fwd to hearing from you!!cheers!!!!!!