Which hospital you are going to for your monthly check-up?

Hi mummies,
i am 7 week pregnant with my 2nd kid. And my 1st visit to a hospital will be on the 14th of may at NUH. I am very excited and worried that everything will be fine. I had my 1st kid delivery at Kandang Kerbau Hospital on 2009. But this time i am staying at the west and NUH is nearer to me. Though I know nothing about their service! Any mommies has any idea?? Or which hospital do you prefer???

Hi mummies,
i choose NUH because its near from my home. And i had my 1st baby at KKH in the year 2009. Everything was ok there from delivery till i was discharged. Its jst tht i dint like the way they took cake of my boy after birth. Coz whenever the nurse brought him to me, he was so hungry as if he was not feed milk in the nursing room. And the nurses was not that friendly either. At tht time i choose a 6 bedded bed so i was in the middle of everyone. So i wanted to be left alone from everyone nd would put on the curtain all the time. But the nurses just comes up and open it. Hmmm....

So thought of trying NUH this time. Now i m 7weeks pregnant. My 1st vist to the hospital is on the 14th of may.
Will update you next week:)