which is more feasible, stroller or baby carrier?

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
Domique said:
Must learn how to use lor. I buy liao also dunno how to use.
You can either go back to supply for live demo ... or you can get my wifey to demo, if opportunity arise in the next outing or so.
:wink: :wink:

michellechin

dearest parents, my ds will be turning 3 months soon. need your opinion on which you prefer to use when bringing your baby out with? Stroller? Baby carrier? Or both? My son is now 5kg plus. Please also let me know which baby carrier and /or stroller you using and the features that you love and dislike about them

I have both but the combi carrier I have is definitely worth every penny of my money! It's so useful and I love it more than my bulky stroller. I hated bringing the stroller to crowded places! I used the carrier when my baby's 2 months old. At this time, her neck is not strong enuf. When she sits in the carrier, I have to tuck some nappy linens at the back and side of her head and also, at the bottom (buttocks) when sitting coz she not tall enuf (even after i folded down to max).

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
michellechin said:
I used the carrier when my baby's 2 months old. At this time, her neck is not strong enuf. When she sits in the carrier, I have to tuck some nappy linens at the back and side of her head and also, at the bottom (buttocks) when sitting coz she not tall enuf (even after i folded down to max).
Which carrier you using?
If we are talking abut the BabyBjorn Active, then you wouldn't have this problem ... as they have adjusting straps to tighten the thigh area & the neck area, so that your smaller babies won't get swing around becoz of the extra space: BABYBJÖRN Baby Carrier Active - BABYBJÖRN

yummy mummy

dearest parents, my ds will be turning 3 months soon. need your opinion on which you prefer to use when bringing your baby out with? Stroller? Baby carrier? Or both? My son is now 5kg plus. Please also let me know which baby carrier and /or stroller you using and the features that you love and dislike about them
when dray was littler, i preferred carrying him in the Bjorn. we had the Bjorn Air, which is suitable for our humid climate

it certainly reduces the possibility of having strangers reaching out to touch baby if you're iffy about that. :)
and a lot more easier getting around too.

when i bring the stroller out alone (when he was littler), I will still have the carrier on standy, cos sometimes he likes to fuss and wants to be carried.

now that he's bigger, we have since made do without the bjorn, and rely on the stroller when we go out. he's more willing to sit in the stroller now that he's bigger. :)

we're using the buzz 3. the best two features are the super comfy foam seat and the hydraulics...make it super easy to unfold the stroller with one simple move.

downside is its quite hard to travel with, only if you drive or take cabs.
and difficult to maneuver in some stores that have really small aisles.

we're thinking of upgrading to the cameleon (i love the fact that the canopy and the seat liner can be customised!) but..the 2-step collapse is quite a process. so...still pondering! :)

Last edited:

yummy mummy

Which carrier you using?
If we are talking abut the BabyBjorn Active, then you wouldn't have this problem ... as they have adjusting straps to tighten the thigh area & the neck area, so that your smaller babies won't get swing around becoz of the extra space: BABYBJÖRN Baby Carrier Active - BABYBJÖRN
agreed. :)
i used the bjorn with dray from when he was just days old.
the neck support for smaller babies is awesome...and the back support for parents is superb too!

Last edited: