which is the best maternity hospital in Singapore

jjyang

Hi all, I am so excited to be a dad in this coming September, may I know which is the best maternity hospital in Singapore as there are quite a few of them in the city? Thanks for the advice first! :)

Hi jiyang!

Haha we can sense your excitement as a dad-to-be! The hospitals that most mummies would choose to deliver their baby are KKH, Thomson Medical Centre, NUH and Mount Alvernia. What I do know is that Thomson Medical Centre and Mount Alvernia have their own maternity tours that are year round (except in January), which is a good way to recce the hospitals to see if it's suitable for your wife =) You can find a list of hospitals and some information about them here. Hope this helps, Jiyang!

Hi all, I am so excited to be a dad in this coming September, may I know which is the best maternity hospital in Singapore as there are quite a few of them in the city? Thanks for the advice first! :)
Hey jjyang and all daddies and mummies,
You can go take a look at Raffles Hospital and Thomson Medical Centre's virtual tours to view their maternity ward and delivery suites, to have a better idea of what you want =) Personally I think both hospitals have very good suites, especially TMC's delivery suite, which looks relatively new and well designed to me!