Which method to clean stool frm yur DS/DD bottom?

DodoTan

I also only use wet wips. In fact, my son likes to spray his pee. hahaha... everytime want to change diaper must here cover there cover then quick, quick wipe and change. Or else he will spray until have to change his shirt or pants or both. You'd think he'll only pee once during that short 2min? you take to change his diaper. But no.... his record so far is 4 times during one diaper change. Once, he spray until kenna his ear! hahaha...

Last edited:

autumn82

Haha. My DS also like tt when he was 1mth old, always treat us yum cha. Later, I began to @@ his little bro, if it's hard hard, means better be quick in changing the diaper. But if soft soft, then slowly, take ur time to change.. Haha. :p

Domique

My bb boy now got cracked skin from his genitals (scotum and near the tights) maybe its due to bb wipes i use always... now using cotton balls and water to clean... using desitin too... but desitin like so thick and tough to wash off... any other solution?

I also wash my DS bottom when he able to stand, easier to handle.
Like to check with those mummies with DD, how do u wash their bottom?
Cos for DS easier to wash bottom together with their penis if there's stool. As for DD's genitals quite difficult.