Which method to clean stool frm yur DS/DD bottom?

mAmA

cleaned by wipes is not enuf..
suggest to wash wf water n bb soap..
sure bb will feel very comfortable

myangela

I use soap n water , my 2 dd's bottom can't take wet wipes after using it still need to wash wz soap n water....

:Dancing_wub:

leaf

i used wet cotton balls for dd1 for a few days, then decided it was too much of a hassle. so i simply held her under a running tap to wash. for dd2 - it was cotton balls for 1 week, then under the tap she went also . didn't use soap. dun see the need.

JuzAngel

Combo of wet wipes & nappy cream fm pee pee to poo poo. Messy poo-pee cases will wash w/ warm water thoroughtly @basin. Besides dat also wash clean clean @bath time :001_302:

jclee

hi
which method is more hygiene to clean yur baby (below 1yr) stool frm their bottom?
1. cleaning using baby wipes
or
2. washing with soap n water

hum, i would use soap n water, cause i feel that is more cleaner and smoother. hehe!!

CanCanMum

if outside then no choice has to use bb wipes. If at home and not too much of a hassle will bring bb to toilet to wash, normally sit him on the sink, easier. When my boy was bigger (around 10 months plus) when going out and he poo poo, i will normally bring him to public toilet to wash up coz actually its oso cleaner.

autumn82

For my DD, since birth until she's toilet trained (think 3yrs old) always use wipes, be it poo or urine. Lazy mum me. Haha.

For my DS, since birth until now (3months) also wipes. Dunno how to carry him to the basin to wash his poo. :x I see the poo on the diapers only, panic liao coz too smelly.. quick quick get wipes to clean up. Haha.

Porukadotzu

i'd use wet cotton, pat dry with tissue and put desitin cream. if poo alot then use the wipes, wet cotton to clean some more and desitin cream.

vonn81

I used cotton ball to clean fr birth till 2 mths..then find very troublesome cos need to bring a small pail of water everytime. After that i use wipe, easier but cost more lor. Then till recently she is 5 mths plus i carry her to basin to wash everytime she poo. so got to touch her poo poo lah. But its so much faster and cost saving. Only use wipe outside.

autumn82

ei u very pian xin leh...
Coz DS was on bm mah, then shit so much.. Use JJ, think within 1 week or so finish liao. Haha. But now getting better, once a day or alternate days. So after finish the pigeon ones, go buy the JJ ones, at least smell so nice. Haha.

autumn82

ya lor on bm can shit twice or triple times a day hor.
I think becoz 1st month, after every feed, he will shit & its like Mac's curry sauce like tt leh, so I got scared. Go buy pigeon ones. Haha. At least can use 8-9pieces each time.

But now, coming 3 mths oredi, poo only once or alternate days only but still like mustard leh..

CanCanMum

yea lor becoz bm is easier to digest for infants...tatz y poo always like soft soft or lao sai kind. Ei, mc curry sauce, dun like that leh, i like to eat that w mc nuggets leh...kekeke