Which one better?

P4nic

i m choosing my post natal package among these few.. which one is better?

- Charlie's Angel: Mdm Izah, 7D package $385 but no baby massage (but will be taught) and no hot stone treatment or free binds.. purely just massage

- Origins Jamu: 7D package $535 with complimentary 1 x Cloth Binder, Baby Massage Oil, Spa Body Scub (Jar), 4 x Premium Newborn Goon Diapers from Japan. Package includes hot stone treatment and also 2 complimentary baby massage

- Traditional & Holistic Post-natal Centre: 7D package $530.

Each package includes: Specially designed binder (Bengkung), Massage oil, Applications of herbs on the forehead, Tapel (Jamu wrap for the tummy), Ginger wrap, Herbal cream wrap and application of slimming cream, Complementary Telon Oil for baby , Teaching mother the baby massage sequence.

blsc78

i m choosing my post natal package among these few.. which one is better?

- Charlie's Angel: Mdm Izah, 7D package $385 but no baby massage (but will be taught) and no hot stone treatment or free binds.. purely just massage

- Origins Jamu: 7D package $535 with complimentary 1 x Cloth Binder, Baby Massage Oil, Spa Body Scub (Jar), 4 x Premium Newborn Goon Diapers from Japan. Package includes hot stone treatment and also 2 complimentary baby massage

- Traditional & Holistic Post-natal Centre: 7D package $530.
Each package includes: Specially designed binder (Bengkung), Massage oil, Applications of herbs on the forehead, Tapel (Jamu wrap for the tummy), Ginger wrap, Herbal cream wrap and application of slimming cream, Complementary Telon Oil for baby , Teaching mother the baby massage sequence.

Tried Mdm Izah services before. She's friendly but do not have strong strokes and pressures during massage. Her massage is soft and lifeless. Also, she's not able to capture tired muscles which needed more attention. Throughout the 90 mins session, I feel like she's just touching me here and there to pass time.