Which stroller should i get?

Hi mummies n daddies, I need a light weight stroller for my 8weeks old bb.Budget less than $500.Any suggestions?
I bought a Capella stroller when i was only 5mths preggie n now i regret it hahaa coz its too bulky for me. I wanna bring my bb out shopping alone when my hubby not around. But this capella is too heavy for me to lug around.

I was looking at the combi urban walker but its discontinued island wide! sigh.....they only have the new model of that range n its 6+ kg. too heavy..

Any advice? Combi's better?n where to shop for a wide rande of strollers?Saw that robinsons has quite alot. Dont really wanna go to hyperstore at kaki bukit.

lekdao

Think Maclaren stroller is quite heavy right? and they are fold downards when keep (fold) the stroller (today overheard from the sales person).

lovemk87

Hi mummies n daddies, I need a light weight stroller for my 8weeks old bb.Budget less than $500.Any suggestions?
I bought a Capella stroller when i was only 5mths preggie n now i regret it hahaa coz its too bulky for me. I wanna bring my bb out shopping alone when my hubby not around. But this capella is too heavy for me to lug around.

I was looking at the combi urban walker but its discontinued island wide! sigh.....they only have the new model of that range n its 6+ kg. too heavy..

Any advice? Combi's better?n where to shop for a wide rande of strollers?Saw that robinsons has quite alot. Dont really wanna go to hyperstore at kaki bukit.
combi urban walker discontinued??? u may try going to marina square kiddy palace.
i bght it from there on last mth...they did not display out tt model so i tried to ask the staff to order it for me :)

katgoy

depends what your budget and comfort level is. I bought a Joolz. It's from Netherlands, it's quite heavy and expensive but the child can sit till 4 years old and the child is seated high up so she's close to you.

you can check out at takashimaya or visit www.joolz.com.sg

thanks, ladies, for ur suggestions! anyway i bought the new model of combi urban walker aldy. Like it alot! coz its REALLY easy to fold it up with the one hand fold n the basket is big enuff. hehee:001_302:

combi urban walker discontinued??? you may try going to marina square kiddy palace.
i bght it from there on last month...they did not display out that model so i tried to ask the staff to order it for me :)
ya!i was looking at it n when i decided to get it the following week, i was told its discontinued. only carrefour has one display piece left but its dark blue. I didnt like the color so opt for the new model. In the end gotta pay 100+ more juz for the new model . hai.. but no regrets hahaa very convenient to bring ard!

kaymummy

Hi pinkmummy, I'm using the Miracle turn... it's also about 6kg, I think. It's good in my opinion, because it's lightweight for me to move around with and the wheels are able to turn 360 degrees even with the baby facing you. When I did the research on strollers, my requirement is to be lightweight and have wheels that can turn 360 degrees in both situations of baby facing you and facing outside.

Personally, I find Joolz and Quinny a tad too heavy for me to handle. Aprica is also lightweight and comparable to combi too.

autumn82

I've been using the Combi Well Lite since my gal was 2.5yrs old, until now my son is using it. I liked it coz it's lightweight when I go out with 2 kids alone. I bought it at $378 few years back and I feel it's very much worth the $$ that I've paid for, especially when you go out alone, carrying it up and down public transport.

http://www.taising.com/Combi/CombiWellLiteTJL250.jpg

joelv1016

Hi mums,

if you looking for a different type of stroller and also light weight, can take a look a this which i currently have with me is a gift from a friend..
I'Coo Rock Star Baby Turbo Stroller in Black For SELL

We intend to sell it at $400 (price negotiable).

Used only once, we still have the plastic cover on but box have thrown.

Is a gift from a friend in overseas, you can only brought this brand online as Singapore does
not have this stroller yet.. This gift arrived here on Nov 2010 by air freight and i have paid
for the air freight for SG$289 which is not included the price of the stroller..

Any enquiry do contact me at 9046 5718, Joanna

Features

* 5-point safety harness with shoulder pads.
* Steel tube frame.
* Extra Lightweight Reclining.
* Buggy Locking brake acting on both sides.
* Front wheels swivel/lock.
* Manufacturer Suggested Age:: 6 Months and Up.
* Max. Stroller Weight Capacity: 40.0
* Care and Cleaning: Wipe Clean With Soap and Water.
* Certifications: JPMA Certified.
* Rear Wheel Diameter: 5.5"
* Front Wheel Diameter: 5.5"
* Dimensions: Height: 43.0 "; Width: 20.0 "; Depth: 24.0 "
* Product Weight: 15.0 Lb.

Description

The Original Rock Star Baby line designed by legendary Bon Jovi hit man, Tico Torres, introduces The RSB Turbo. Features include 5 position recline and adjustable footrest, Five Star safety harness, and front swivel wheels which also lock in position. Umbrella style folding which makes it great for travelling.