White discharge

ArDz

Hi, now I'm now 34.4wks pregnant.
Since 33wks, I notice there's a white discharge and white discharge stains on my undies.
I am worried.
What is that actually?

Pls help.

Thks.

Verona's

Since 33wks, I notice there's a white discharge and white discharge stains on my undies.
I am worried.
What is that actually?

Pls help.

Thks.
I think it is fine if not itchy ,
I always have white discharge & it got really bad recently so i bought panty liners , it started around 34 weeks too :)

shiyi

i think its normal.. i have discharge almost everyday and have always been wearing pantyliner =p

iwan2noe

I am worried.
What is that actually?

Pls help.

Thks.
I think it is alright. I haev white discharge on and off since my 2nd trimester..if it is not itchy it shd raise much of a concern.
If it is really bothering u, pls check with ur gynae.
btw, u are encouraged to do the GBS test and I think ur gynae will ask u if u wanna do. I did mine and is found to be positive so haev taken antibiotics to treat it...

marlysha

Hi ardz,

The past few days i also notice that i'm having white discharge more worst now im having piles toooo...

like the rest said it should be alright if it doesnt feel itchy...when is ur next check up...maybe u can ask ur gynae abt it...

I am worried.
What is that actually?

Pls help.

Thks.

elaineyeo

Hi the white discharge is normal cos that time also have it and check with my gynae he say is normal dun need worry. If you still worry you can always check with your gynae no worries..!

ArDz

I think it is alright. I haev white discharge on and off since my 2nd trimester..if it is not itchy it should raise much of a concern.
If it is really bothering you, pls check with your gynae.
btw, you are encouraged to do the GBS test and I think your gynae will ask you if you wanna do. I did mine and is found to be positive so haev taken antibiotics to treat it...

Thks thks .. btw what is GBS test? what is tat test for? i not sure about this.

ArDz

Hi ardz,

The past few days i also notice that i'm having white discharge more worst now im having piles toooo...

like the rest said it should be alright if it doesnt feel itchy...when is your next check up...maybe you can ask your gynae about it...

yup yup no itchy but worried coz use to haf brown discharge when I had a miscarriage early this year .. my nxt appt will be on 5th Jan 2010.

angelwendy

Actually sometime i also have white discharge , But my gynae took a test for me to see if got infection.. he say nope... so everything turn out ok...

iwan2noe

before this I dont have any white discharge only when it reach 33wks onwards, so abit worried.
If there is no itch or pain it shdn't be any serious prob.
Btw, if this issue still bother u go to ur gynae and have an infection test to determine if is caused by an infection..

ArDz

If there is no itch or pain it shdn't be any serious prob.
Btw, if this issue still bother you go to your gynae and have an infection test to determine if is caused by an infection..

yup yup will chk with my gynae ... thks ya ...
:)

Mummy to Baby V

I was tested positive for yeast infection in the last trimester, though discharge was normal and no itchiness. Got treated and changed from disposable to cloth pantiliners as they are more breathable and very comfortable. No more infection after that. ;) Lunapads Mummy's Reviews

Verona's

hows the test like ya btw?
gynae just took a swab from vagina & thats all :)
I was also wondering how is it that time , but it was really fast & painless. I think it was GBS (Group B Strep) or something but my gynae use it to check for all infections like yeast infection all that not sure if all clinic do that ..