White liquid discharge

CarolOng

Hi Mummies & Mummies-to-be,

Anyone experience the above during yr preg?

I'll have this discharge every morning when i wake up. Sometimes they drip down my legs as i undress for my bath. During the whole day, i'll get a yellowish discharge like "bai dai".

I told my gynae & she mentioned that it's normal to hv discharge during preg. So long as there isn't any unpleasant smell, it's not infection.

But it really bothers me. Ppl preg, 9mths don't hv to use sanitary pad but for me, i need to use them everyday as i don't wanna stain my panties. :embarrassed: So sad...

CanCanMum

huh so much discharge???

i was dry dry during pregnancy leh....only towards EDD i got infection.

is it u ate too much "liang" food?

wenz

Dear Carol,

Dun worry u are not the only one... i do have discharge too.. everyday... sometime white, sometime greenish and sometime yellowish.. my gynae oso told me its normal as long as it's not itchy....

i use pantyliner everyday and change each time i go toilet to prevent infection...

CarolOng

Dear Carol,

Dun worry u are not the only one... i do have discharge too.. everyday... sometime white, sometime greenish and sometime yellowish.. my gynae oso told me its normal as long as it's not itchy....

i use pantyliner everyday and change each time i go toilet to prevent infection...
Glad to know tat i'm not alone... Tot i'm the oni abnormal one... Sometimes i use pantyliner other time i jus use pad for light period. Really frustrating as i need to keep myself veri dry, if not i'll itch easily.

CanCan Mum,

Don't think i eat alot of liang stuff leh.... in fact i think i eat alot of heaty stuff... kekeke...

Last edited:

wenz

ya its fustrating and dun occur in all pregnacy.. my previous 2 was dry and nice.. happi cos no menses... haha save alot on pad and liner..

but this time i spend alot on pantyliner.. haha

LoVeS

white discharge during pregnancy is normal as long as there is no foul or fishy smell~ :wong19:

hearty

My white discharge is more now compared to first trimester and always flow out after i come out from the toilet....so I need to go in to the toilet again. I'm using unscented pantyliner everyday but sometimes i got so frustrated I thought I should use sanitary pad instead...but of course I didn't...

CarolOng

Sometimes when the flow is alot, i actually put sanitary pad. But no need to put maxi with wings tat kind la.... jus use those for light flow.

even if i put panty liner, i'll put 2 layer, if not my panty will still be wet.... can't stand the dampness....

M&M

i have the same discharge too. gynae say is alright n normal as long as no foul smell or itch. same as u, mine will drip down my legs too. i uses the poise panty liners daily. i find it very gd cos it can really absorb. when i use normal panty liners, they actually leaked onto my panties on the side becos they cant hold anymore. poise is gd. u should really try poise pantyliners. however do remember to change frequently to avoid infection lo. i only wear pantyliners in the day. in the night i opt to wear my hubby's boxers cos airy ma plus at night little or no discharge.

wenz

ya usually at nite or sleeping no discharge one.. i can wake up with my panty dry and clean....

but after shower need to put pantyliner to work again... so sian but i dun have as much as u all... mine is usually once in the noon and once evening... not bigger den 50cents coin size...

so my pantyliner can hold the volume.. haha