White spots on skin

saikid

My Ds - 6 month old, has tiny white spots in few places. Can anyone advices me on what it is?
I consulted doctor , he gave a cream... But Still the whitspots are there lor.... Does anyone know & have a similar expereience with your baby?

Thanks..........

onghelen

Hi,

My 6 month old has white patchy spots on his face too.. wonder if there is any cause for concern...

My Ds - 6 month old, has tiny white spots in few places. Can anyone advices me on what it is?
I consulted doctor , he gave a cream... But Still the whitspots are there lor.... Does anyone know & have a similar expereience with your baby?

Thanks..........

lisa_ng

my daughter have white spots on her face (which looks like can squeeze the white thing out) when she was born till around 4mos or so.

not sure if it's the same though.

mostly say it's milk line in chinese.
after the baby drink milk wipe the mouth area clean will helps.

PD say it will goes off by itself which it did.

i did try to squeeze before, a tiny white dot came out.
but not advisable since it will goes away by itself.

Last edited:

Ottermum

Hi my boy too has got those spots... my friend who just gave birth told me to empty a can of stout into his bathtub n bathe him but my DH thinks it's rubbish but she's done it on her bb n swears by it...

very tempted to try...but DH's doubting it...:eek:11:

veenunageshwar

My 9 month old baby has developed a white spot on her face. Earlier she was having eczema on her face and i use a sudocream on her face but i guess one night use it on access on the face, because on the next morning she has a white spot on the same place.

Please advise me what should I do to remove that white spot from her face, now she dont have any eczema.