Who done Malay Massage before ?

Angelvan

Wow, so many recommendation from diff malay massage ladies,
whom to choose from but wic have the best results neh ??
Haiya, dun headache liao. :wong14:

Decide to look up to Mdm Katijah....since many recommend her earlier on forum.
Just call her up to ask for rates & booking days availiability.
Yes, her rate is SGD450.00 now. But she is only avaliable for alternate days.

Would like to ask ladies whom tried malay massage lady before....
between Alternate days & straight 7 days.....
will there be any differences on the results ??? :wong10:
Plus I just given birth dated 12th Feb by C-section, is it too soon for massage ?
Need your kind advise asap.

Last edited:

peanuts

i undergo normal delivery hence i am not sure how long u should wait if it is c sect.
But i must say i love malay massage.I started the massage at day 5 after i have enough rest and i can see each time after the malay auntie massage and i do the wrap up on that day as well , my waist and tummy shrink a little the next day.Maybe i am more on the petite side so i slim down quite fast but my collegue who took up the same massage did not slim down much.But i must say my collegue eat a lot no control so can't blame anyone la....the massage help to improve our blood circulation and the ginger + lemon grass suana which some auntie do can let us swell out those "wind" in our body.Feels real good after that...after the massage i sleep like a log

joeichen

Plus I just given birth dated 12th Feb by C-section, is it too soon for massage ?
Hi, hear from my massage lady that C-section can only massage abt 1 week later and cant do any wrapping. Booking nw not sure if its too late caused normally they book 6mths before. I think you can just check first, or you can check my massage lady but she is a indonesia chinese. 96402191 Aunty Hong Lian.

Pwiincess

I did massage with Auntie Oyah.
Look at my blog and you will see the tremendous result.

Too bad, I cannot find her number now. =x
I'm preggie now again. Intend to get her again!

rosita

:wong19:Hi angel
Hi jus to tell u tat,is already a month.so now you can start for d post-natal massage n tummy wrap.u can visit tis website at
www.traditionaljavanesemassage-rosita.blogspot.com
:Dancing_wub:GOODDAY

MrsNeo

I engaged Mdm Katijah too for both my pregnancies.
Now doing confinement.. Just did my 2nd massage session with her.

For my 1st time, total i did only 10 sessions..
i manage to shed off all my 18kg and slim back again within 2 months.
Just by doing massage from her.. did not do anything else as i'm a very lazy person.

She almost everyday come for the 1st time.. but just 1 or 2 times (can't really rmb) alternate days due to her busy schedule.

The results still very good =) My tummy flatten totally.

Angelvan

Thanks for all your reply.

Guess i'll check with her again to book her next week before i go back to work Mid April.
Thanks ; )

Zie_Mum2Ale

Hi hi ... I've been reading the forum and seems like Madam Katijah has been recommended quite frequently. Can recommend me to her or give me her contact. I am due in June and desperately looking for good Malay massage lady.

Catty

Hi hi ... I've been reading the forum and seems like Madam Katijah has been recommended quite frequently. Can recommend me to her or give me her contact. I am due in June and desperately looking for good Malay massage lady.
Hi! You may contact Mdm Khatijah at this no 9800 1394..

kathyrick

just sharing..
Charlie's Angels Qualified,Experience Aunties massage skill and technique in my opinion is the very best
prenatal & postnatal massage.
I have had a massage with various massage ladies with my 1st baby being recommend to
and have found no one who compares to the massage I have had 2nd baby with charlies angels massage aunties.
their techniques work in prenatal massage helps my leg, hip & my back pain is incredible.
very good full body massage from head to toes,also incredible. .
I would recommend Charlies Angels to anyone in need of real “Best” massage ladies.
I can finally stop hunting around for a massage ladies I trust!"
Try them, you will be glad you did." Mdm Jumie( 9165 2026 )Mdm Izah( 8452 9747 )Mdm Marz( 8205 6426 ).

I have done the malay massage before. The malay auntie would boil a squarish big black stone and put on different position of my back and while massaging me. Then last step applied ginger powder on my tummy before using the cloth type binder to bind from waist to hip. Can't remove it overnight and it's very tight..meant to tighten my waist and hip...end up walk like a penguin at home.