Who gave birth recently at TMC

iwan2noe

I did not knw i was charged for the shave. Haha.
Anyway, 1st time give birth, everything they tell me to do, i just nodded my head and did as told!
I think the more gross part is when they insert the liquid into your anus to clear your stomach.
They will tell you to try to hold your urge to poo so will poo more and clear more throughly otherwise baby might get infection.
aiya, I missed this part of clearing my poo where a liquid was administered to hasten the clearing process! Then when I pushed out my bb, I tot I just pooed.

Haa! I was too in pain and bb is cmg out so the nurse was unable to full preparation for me... Quite a hilarious experience. :)

Jan25

Thx ivy miao!
the nurse pumped some liquid stuff with me lying on the bed. next min,i rushed to the toilet and flushed everything out! there's a shower attached in the toilet and a towel given to clean yourself up

Ivy Miao

Thx ivy miao!
the nurse pumped some liquid stuff with me lying on the bed. next min,i rushed to the toilet and flushed everything out! there's a shower attached in the toilet and a towel given to clean yourself up
Ive gone thru this experience on Fri! Baby Dylan's out! :wong19: They pumped in liquid into my ass. Asked me to sit in toilet for few mins and the shit will come out.. But...... Only the air from my stomach and the liquid they actually pumped in came out.. No shit!! Lolx!