Who is the finance officer at home?

justmint

Who usually works out the budget for home spendings, pay bills, does house accountings & balance sheet?
Who gives the "yes/no" at home for things needed to buy or spend?

shopaholic

I'm the one who keep track of household exps, pay bills and save for the family. Doing all these as hubby does not hv time to look into the details. Just as well, I prefer he does "bigger" things like concentrating on his work and earn more!

Besides these, I also do investment and ensure we get better returns for our $$.

However, I dont hv the so-called final say on what we can spend on. We consult each other on big ticket items. :)

Mrs Xie

Dh can manage finance well... therefore I rather let him handle everything to keep me away from headache :001_302:

Supergirl

My hubby is the most qualified finance officer in the family, since he is a banker. :001_302:

He is the thrifty one and I am the spendthrift one, therefore I am only in charge of spending the money he earns. :embarrassed:

priscilla

I handle the finance at home, paying the bills, setting aside saving and also decide on courses ds takes, however, I do discuss with dh before enrolling him.

As for bigger issue, we discuss together.

zara

HuBBy.He usually does it from A-Z for our mthly expenses.As for marketing usually i'm the one. I'm oni the queen of the house.:red:

-SRI-

Being a single mum..Usually bf is the payee.. He'll do the calculations cz I hv enough doing accs @ work... I'll only analyse the situation & tell him the pros & cons... And we'll discuss it together whether we shld buy or nt..

joc

Hi All Financer Officer

May i know, normally how do you do up your expenses? Do you keep a spreadsheet and track on what you had spent?

Cos both me & hb also don't hv finance sense. So we really hv diffcult with saving.

Celina

Mostly ME.. But stil will discuss with hus..

He doesnt bother my spending.. SO i Must manage myself with the money he gives me..