who is using Hygeia Enjoye-LBI Breastpump Set or Ameda Lactaline Personal Breastpump?

iwan2noe

Any one using Hygeia Enjoye-LBI Breastpump Set or Ameda Lactaline Personal Breastpump?

Can share how u find ths breast pump? is it good and usefuL?
Where can u get this pump and how much did u pay for it?

Betw the 2, which breast pump is better?

Thank you for all reviews and advice :)

diymummy

Re: who is using Hygeia Enjoye-LBI Breastpump Set or Ameda Lactaline Personal Breastp

I used the Ameda Lactaline before. I think it's good. I like it compared to the Medela Mini Electric. I've not tried the other brand that you mentioned.

Ameda has variable suction power which you can control and it's pretty quiet. I liked it. I think if you buy it nowadays you can get the pumpin' pals handsfree strap to strap the bottles to breast so that your hands are free. But I've never figured out how to use it. Plus there're addtional components to wash if you wanna use hands-free.

You might also want to consider the Medela Free-style? My cousin is using it. It's hands free and the suction is good too.

I think Moms in Mind offers a trial for Ameda and Medela. You might want to check out their website to find out more.

iwan2noe

Re: who is using Hygeia Enjoye-LBI Breastpump Set or Ameda Lactaline Personal Breastp

I used the Ameda Lactaline before. I think it's good. I like it compared to the Medela Mini Electric. I've not tried the other brand that you mentioned.

Ameda has variable suction power which you can control and it's pretty quiet. I liked it. I think if you buy it nowadays you can get the pumpin' pals handsfree strap to strap the bottles to breast so that your hands are free. But I've never figured out how to use it. Plus there're addtional components to wash if you wanna use hands-free.

You might also want to consider the Medela Free-style? My cousin is using it. It's hands free and the suction is good too.

I think Moms in Mind offers a trial for Ameda and Medela. You might want to check out their website to find out more.
You are right, but moms in mind is more exp ;) Baby kingdoms sells ameda same model also at ard 20 + bucks more... hehe...

i like the functions of hygenia & ameda but not sure which one is better. Ameda is not as exp and possibly better than medela... Any take on tis anyone?

camom

I use Ameda. Bought frm Mothercare early last year, paid about $350 after member's discount. One thing abt Ameda, the motor gets louder and louder as it ages. After more than 1 yr of heavy usage, I can hear rattling too.

I went for cheapo (almost FOC) method of handsfree. Just use 2 elastic bands to hook onto nursing bra only, works as well. :)

redgreen

camom, how you attach the elastic band to the funnel? can elaborate more? :) thanks

fhaye

I've got no idea on giving you some reviews or advice regarding the 2 hands free pumping bra but I could suggest another product. I actually wear it also a breast pump made by SimpleWishes.

I've been using this for months now and I could recommend you this and see for yourself the easy to use and the comfortable feeling on wearing them CLICK HERE

trinitiz

I've got both the Ameda and the Hygeia pump . Love the Ameda for the lightweight and closed system set to reduce contamination, but the Hygeia actually achieves a quicker let down for me, and i'm able to express more and at a quicker time than Ameda. Morever, Hygeia comes as a rechargeable portable unit which makes it convenient to pump anywhere and anytime. Set up time is also fast as fast as the Ameda...just have to attach the bottles to the tubing unit and pump. Only downside is it's a bit heavy . But both pumps are great!

cmeilim

i use ameda lactaline. like the fact that it is easy to set up and helps me achieve my let-down fast.