who looks after your baby.

1. Is there any parents who leave their baby in Malaysia for parents or in laws to take care while both work in Singapore?

2. For those who leave at infant care, do u have any to take care of your baby after work? Or are u the sole person taking care of your baby. Means after work u still have to look after your baby with no one else in the house.

najwee

My baby goes to infant care while my hubby and me are at work. I am the one who usually picks up baby after work and settle her in for the night as my hubby tends to work late. So guess those days I am the only one in the house caring for her. Cheers!

Lana17

looking after my bb all by myself at the moment.. going to start working soon, so baby will b infant care - husband will drop him off in the mornng n i will pick bb up after work.. feed, change, n put him to sleep... husband smetime work late too, but if he comes back earlier, will play play with bb b4 going to bed..

Najwee: what about your parents or in laws? they dun help to take care of baby?
isn't it very tiring after a days work still need to bath baby feed and make him sleep, midnight still need to wake up to feed him. I am worried if I work and take care of baby at night I might not have sufficient rest.

Alisa

having a child means we parents will need to sacrifice our time to them. Its like we are paying our debt but of course if yr in-laws or parents can help to look after yr child for a few hrs will be a bonus, if not i think most couple looks after their kids themselves. i am staying with in-laws so my mil will help to look after my son from 6am when i leave for work and my husband will send my son to infant care around 9am. my in-laws only help to look after my son for few hrs or play with him when we are having dinner. bath, feed and make my son sleep are all done by me or my husband.

EvangelineS

I hand them for my parents to look after. Can bond family ties with them as well. Better than going to infant care, and cheaper as my mum just needs me to pay for all the milk and necessity.

MeliviaL

hah~ what family bond sia? my mum doesn't even cares about my kids! she just say, weekends bring over and see see look look can alr. ): she says looking after kids is tiring and stressful.. esp with "our higher standards" of taking care of our own kids..

I'm living with my mil but diff case one. So I'm not working~ in taking care of myself because I scare! They also like that kind see look look play nia. My parent diff they will help me look after baby bath when I go over. Cause I'm a night owl so whenever I go there I can rest~ sleep all the way! :/

najwee

It is very tiring. After settling baby for the night I still need to wash up baby's stuff and prepare ebm for infant care the next day.

Usually target to be in bed before 11am as I need to wake up by 530am to prepare for the day. Thankfully baby now sleeps through the night after her 8pm feed and waking up around 630am. =)

kylnn

Weekdays - baby goes to infantcare while my hubby & I works full time. Usually pick her up at 6.30pm together. After which we would both look after her together, although I'm the one who has to do the most housework & baby cleaning up & feeding.

Weekends - me & baby would go over to my parents' place sat morning and stay both days. Hubby stay at home on sats (his relaxation day off from baby) and come over sun. Then all 3 of us would go home sun night.

Public holidays - usually me & hubby look after baby ourselves whole day.

It's tiring & lots of sacrifices made, but it's all worth it when we see our little girl smile =)