Why daughter keep crying every night?

Prune

Alpha Male
My daughter has been crying every now and then when she got home from the hospital, especially in the night. Sleeping for 1hour then she like got nightmare or what wake up and cry. Not because hungry or pass motion because we checked. Yesterday she started from 1130 to 7 today morning. Anyone know why? Sone said because got "things" disturbing her. Really stressful!

baby_elmo

Try to wrap her up with towel or blanket. She will be able to sleep better with both hands wrapped by her side. We swaddle our gal since born till about 3 months old. Place a small beanie pillow on her chest. :Dancing_wub:

Mummy to Baby V

It's common for newborns to cry a lot, especially in the evening. Baby needs a few months to get used to the outside world.

Try to replicate the womb environment:
- white noise (e.g. Hairdryer sound to calm her down then rainfall sound for sleeping)
- swaddle
- wear baby safely in a baby sling
- let her lie on mummy's left chest to hear familiar heartbeat

Other ways:
- breastfeed as often as needed (suckling calms baby down)
- tummy massage to get rid of tummy wind

Read more of our sharing at Sleep | Mummy's Reviews

This phase will pass in a few months. All the best! :)

endlssorrow

Alpha Male
My daughter has been crying every now and then when she got home from the hospital, especially in the night. Sleeping for 1hour then she like got nightmare or what wake up and cry. Not because hungry or pass motion because we checked. Yesterday she started from 1130 to 7 today morning. Anyone know why? Sone said because got "things" disturbing her. Really stressful!

dont think of got things disturb her k mother... else u will feel uneasy also.. last time i also felt like this.. r u chinese?
we got our baby gril this little black colour bangle for her hand...try to carry her whenever she sleep lor.. this is what we do also..

endlssorrow

Alpha Male
Hi New Mummy, it is common.. No worry. You must be patience, that's all i wann say. B4 u realised, ur baby will be 4 months big.. cheers..