why not pregnant?

breadgal

hi

hope someone can have answer to my question..

i had my menses last month 18 june.. on 8 july my husband n i have sex thinkin wanted to try for a 2nd baby but to my disappoinment i was not pregnant.. but how come? thought fertile period was fom the 8th day onwards to the 19th? did i miscalculate?:err:

breadgal,

usually how long is your cycle? is your cycle regular?

CD1 = first day of AF reporting (not counting the initial spotting)

so you count the no of days from the first day you have your menses... what my gynae told me previously that we should start BD from CD10 onwards and on alternate days!

Maybe you can try observing your cervical mucus? If the cervical mucus is watery, it means you are fertile and that you are nearing ovulation. If it's egg white cervical mucus, usually it will mean that you are ovulating for that day le. Don't try to time to make love only on ovulation day but do it before and after to cover all grounds lah.. =)

Another way to track your O date is by taking BBT...

By the way, don't get discouraged! Most don't kenna with one try lah! =) unless really lucky... for normal fertile couples, each cycle we have 20% chance of conceiving! So contiune to jia you okie?

Below are some tips which may help you to conceive earlier? =)

1) Take FA daily from now... and if you want can take Blackmores Conceive Well Gold.

2) After BD, tilt your butt (with a pillow underneath) or if you can tilt you legs up vertically, and your butt against the wall or bed frame for at least 30 mins. After that just go to sleep..

3) Use Presseed? This allows spermies to stay in you for a longer period of time. =)

All the best!

breadgal

thks for the info but due to some reasons i n my husband are not living together.. so that y it's hard for us.. so hoping that can kena at 1 shot.. haha..