Will people accept new skin care brand easily?

bahuja

do you accept new skin care brand easily?
Will you buy new skin care products from other countries?
Will you buy skin care products on-line?
thank you for reply!

nininuskin

Hello All, If anybody interested in buying nuskin products, just go to the Nu skin website www.nuskin.com​ ​, click on your country, then click on sign up as customer and enter for the Sponsor ID: USW9138137 You will get 30% discount on all products if you sign up as a distributor! It is a great business opportunity! To sign up as distributor, go to www.nuskin.com​ ​, click on your country, click on sign up as distributor, and enter for the Sponsor ID: USW9138137 You will then receive your distributor ID which you can use to purchase products with the discount and tell friends about Nu skin and to purchase products with your ID, which you will then receive commission. I’m an independent Nu Skin distributor in USA, and worldwide in Europe and Singapore, so anyone can use my ID to purchase products. For any questions about product or becoming a distributor, feel free to email me nihal.nuskin@yah​​oo.com

Nu skin offers great products with botanical ingredients, no mineral oils and no alcohols so they are great for the skin and do not clog the pores like other skincare brands. I highly recommend them for everyone to try their products!
Also they have the Galvanic spa, that works as a mini iron for the face that treats wrinkles and brightens your complexion to make you look younger, and can be used for toning on the arms, legs, and even hair and scalp!
Why go to the spa when you can have your own Galvanic Spa at home ! !
try it, its amazing
Try their ageLoc Galvanic Spa package, its a great deal!
ageLOC Premium Vitality Package White

Nu Skin is a great skincare company that started in 1984, and is traded on the NY stock exchange, a reputable company with skincare products that work and that you can trust

please email me for any questions
nihal.nuskin@yahoo.com

thank you :)

acne

Give a try to new skin products sometime they really helpful..read reviews and comments of people on their products....:001_302:

Last edited:

Mikoluv

Hmm,I guess ppl are pretty concern about new pdts being launched or heard of.but with ppl getting more knowledgable and willingness to accept new stuff,I guess it should not b an issue in getting to know more about it. And it's only tryin it out then one can gauge whether it's good or bad?

Simplyme10

I guess the best is to try them out yrself before buying? I just had a gd encounter with this new brand Kelyn Esther. Like the therapists there and really hope to spread the good services and concept. They had a wide range of collection from dead sea minerals to organic skin care. Instead of just selling the skin care at counters in departmental store, they have a no-frill beauty salon where u can test out their products during facial at less than $30. They will also recommend products after analyzing yr skin. Of course, they have samples for all skin care for u to test. Quite an enjoyable no pressure shopping experience as they dont hardsell. can visit their website for more info.

redroselle

For me it depends on where this brand is from and what ingredients or methods are used in making these skincare products. I am usually a late adopter, tend to wait for ppl to try and comment before I will plan to buy and use it.

Mikoluv

Simplyme10: True, thumbs up for that. if you don try you might not be able to know how the effects might be working on you.

redroselle: Hmm, sometimes comments from different individuals might varies.. So wat brand of skincare you are trying out now? =)

twinsangel

We conduct complimentary hands-on skin care class for ppl to try the prdts b4 buying... no obligations, no worrys, no hard-sell...products speaks for itself. If it suit you, you may want to consider, else juz learn something new...

Email me if u keen to join our FREE skin care class... twinsangel_2003@yahoo.com

cheers