Will you forgive him if he hits you?

yuki

NO!!, that's the end of the marriage for me...since he had forgotten all the marriage vows..

babypris86

hi i was beaten once when we quarrel,.... but now i still with him... but i secretly file a police report for future use for divorce or any thing else happen...

Will you forgive yr dh if he hits you when both of you quarrel?
NO!!! Out of Question!!!:nah:

Abusive men will nvr change! No matter hw bad or hw poor a man may be, but a ABUSIVE ones cannot be tolerate!!!

A man who lay his hands on woman is NOT a MAN at all!!

[sry if iv offended u lo but its a fact]

maine78

thruout my 7yrs marriage, he has hit me many times. He's a good father (he helps me with housework and take care of bb) but his temper is very bad and quick. When we had a heated quarrel and i start throw things at him and he just snap and hit me. I hv to admit i'm also at fault coz i'm very unreasonable when we quarrel but i dun deserve his blows. He ask for forgiveness later when we both cooled down and i always forgive him when he promised he won't do tat again.But there's always a second time. I'm very tired of his "promises" which never come true.

He hit me yest and he really hit me hard unmercilessly with 2 punches and kena my arm. My arm is swollen n bruised. I managed to chase him out of the hse as i threaten to go police. My mum came over later after work coz i told her wat happen on the phone. She want me to give dh another chance coz my ds is still young n needs a father. Dh was there when we talk. He's back in the hse now and regret wat he has done. But i dunno if i can trust him again. Wat happen yest shock me. Usually when he hit me, i'll close my eyes n avoid. Yest i saw how he hit me and tat look on his face, tells me tat he could kill me. I dun seems to noe this man anymore

-SRI-

For me, if he hits me one time, I'll forgive him ba.. Forgive him only if the hit is juz a slap..I believe everyone makes mistakes & he do it in the moment of anger tts y i willing to forgive him..BUT if he were to do it again..tts it man...Straightaway apply for PPO...Hahaha...I told him tt...I don tink he'll hit me cz he's in civil servant..he noe laws better than me...:tlaugh:

jedamum

hi i was beaten once when we quarrel,.... but now i still with him... but i secretly file a police report for future use for divorce or any thing else happen...
then what is the point of forgiveness? your actions already harbours some element of distrust.

Leanne

Hmm.

He nv hit me. But push me with his hands still on my arms from kitchen to living room. Not once, but more than 3 times.

babypris86

then what is the point of forgiveness? your actions already harbours some element of distrust.
i forgive cuz of our son... imagine when DS grow up.. he unable to get in to school cuz parent divorce... there is a rule stating, single parents child or divorcee child has little chance to get into the schools they wan... secondly the kind of emtional Ds got to go through... and the police report is for IN CASE for next time.... den i got more chance to bring him to jail... and more chance chance to get my DS if we file for divorce....

rjj

When we had a heated quarrel and i start throw things at him and he just snap and hit me.
Is it always bcos u started throwing things then he hit u?

Well, if he can throw his fists, then I'll think he is scary....

-SRI-

Hmm.

He nv hit me. But push me with his hands still on my arms from kitchen to living room. Not once, but more than 3 times.

Wah...so rough ar.... ur HB still does tt?? Me kena handcuffed by HB twice last yr!!! it happened so fast... till nw i bear some grudges at him for doing tt in public...n told him i'll remember tt incident for life!! He laughed.. i still consider tt as abuse lor....:wemad: Everytime if he were to mention abt tt incident, i'll hit his chest or pinch his nipple...Serves him rite!

maine78

Is it always bcos u started throwing things then he hit u?

Well, if he can throw his fists, then I'll think he is scary....
Yes, he hit me coz i throw things at him. There were times when he throw the thing back at me. But my injury will be worse coz his force harder. My friends all told me regardless wat i hv done, i dun deserve his blows.

maine78

i forgive cuz of our son... imagine when DS grow up.. he unable to get in to school cuz parent divorce... there is a rule stating, single parents child or divorcee child has little chance to get into the schools they wan... secondly the kind of emtional Ds got to go through... and the police report is for IN CASE for next time.... den i got more chance to bring him to jail... and more chance chance to get my DS if we file for divorce....
I also hv to forgive him bcoz of my son. But i'm traumatized by wat happen. And i noe he'll definitely hit me again.

babypris86

but maine u got report police??? cuz the hospital and police told me that its gd to file a record so that we can use it in future if he touch on me again... cuz i told the police actually my DH nv beat me b4... only that day cuz we had a very very big fight.... after that he regret and try to make things up but i feel he also beat some love i had for him already... and he knows it now and he regretted so much....

Leanne

Wah...so rough ar.... ur HB still does tt?? Me kena handcuffed by HB twice last yr!!! it happened so fast... till nw i bear some grudges at him for doing tt in public...n told him i'll remember tt incident for life!! He laughed.. i still consider tt as abuse lor....:wemad: Everytime if he were to mention abt tt incident, i'll hit his chest or pinch his nipple...Serves him rite!
Cus i still snapped back at him, else shout. Aiya, he's very rough de la.

maine78

but maine u got report police??? cuz the hospital and police told me that its gd to file a record so that we can use it in future if he touch on me again... cuz i told the police actually my DH nv beat me b4... only that day cuz we had a very very big fight.... after that he regret and try to make things up but i feel he also beat some love i had for him already... and he knows it now and he regretted so much....
I din't make police report coz i din't want to get him in trouble. But i told myslf, he'll only hv this last chance. If he hit me again, i'll leave him and i'll take ds alone with me. I won't let him hv ds. He never pay for ds's birth (gynae consultation, scans, delivery fee and even hospital fee when i deliver also i top up with my own cash) I still kept all the receipts with me.

xue

mi n my dh are together for 5yrs+.. las time when we were not married yet, he used to hit mi..there was once i fainted as he knocked my head too hard on the wall..but ever since then, he nv hit mi again..but if we argue until very jia lat..he might raise his hand as if wantin to hit mi again..so i will dare him to hit mi..i told myself if he ever hit mi again..i wil definitely report police..n tk my ds away wif mi...a leopard nv changes its spot..im juz waitin for the day he hit mi again..hu noes when wil it be?