Wind and Poo

CDL

My 3 mth old baby girl is still being breastfed. I find however that she has a lot of wind and each time I feed her, I need to burp her 5-6 times during the feed - especially when she bottle - fed. When she is breast-fed I still need to burp her during the feed - about 3 times. We are using the anti-colic bottles, so perhaps those dont help at all!

Also her poo if yellow - like mustard, but also slimy. I am concerned about the sliminess.

Does anyone have any comments or suggestions on her windiness and whether her poo is fine or whether I need to seek treatment.

Appreciate hearing from you.

autumn82

My 3 mth old baby girl is still being breastfed. I find however that she has a lot of wind and each time I feed her, I need to burp her 5-6 times during the feed - especially when she bottle - fed. When she is breast-fed I still need to burp her during the feed - about 3 times. We are using the anti-colic bottles, so perhaps those dont help at all!

Also her poo if yellow - like mustard, but also slimy. I am concerned about the sliminess.

Does anyone have any comments or suggestions on her windiness and whether her poo is fine or whether I need to seek treatment.

Appreciate hearing from you.
For excess wind, u can try givin bb some Gripewater, abt 1 teaspoon wif some water daily. Btw, did she fuss alot of coz excess wind?

As for the slimy poo, bf bbs usually have such poo. It's fine. :001_302:

Queenbabe

Yeah i love Gripewater too but very sweet lo . My DS everytime drink like will shiver abit hahaha . Use 如意油 , u got see the advertisement use alr will 'boo' le yi sheng LOL

raeka

Try giving ur baby drink gripe water in the morning . well, my boy dun like , i always having a hard time to feed him down..

Domique

My bb also lots of wind till tummy bloated. Seen PD and was given Rid Wind from both PD as I have seek 2nd opinion. In the end now still not okay... Got use Ru Yi oil too... Poor bb always sin ku then fussy... Gotta carry him around with his tummy facing my tummy for him to feel better....

Any solutions any one?

For excess wind, u can try givin bb some Gripewater, abt 1 teaspoon wif some water daily. Btw, did she fuss alot of coz excess wind?

As for the slimy poo, bf bbs usually have such poo. It's fine. :001_302:

CDL

Yes, will give her gripe water more often. Domique, you might want to try Dentinox. Have heard from other mummies that it helps. I'm trying it on my baby girl now.

Thanks autumn82 for reassuring me that the slimy poo is fine.