'wish' vs actual no. of babies u plan to have?

zara

wish to hv 3 or 4. Perhaps hving twin also good.

Now hv 2 boys ENUFF oredi. No need to hv another add-on.:001_07:

-SRI-

Why do men think alike, you think we women lay eggs izit :tlaugh:
for me hope to get 3, boys & a girl hopefuly
Cz they nvr feel the exact pain tt we go thru during the pregnancy.. they only feel the pleasure of ML... Hw I wish if my bf can go thru the pain on my behalf... Hehehe.. :001_302:

jubel

If the government will make it easy for our pocket to have more then my wish is 5, 3G and 2B - i have 2 girls now. 1 more bb on d way. i think the more the merrier.

pokemon97

wish to have 2 (1 boy 1 girl)
now i have 2 but both boys...enough oredi...they'r too noisy and my youngest too active.

i wish to hv 2 boys n 2 gerls... however much i likes, mayb 2 is practical.. hopeful 1 boy n 1 gerl... now gt 1 boy.. hehe. keepin my fingers cross for next...

leaf

dun really have a wish - but i'd like a few more... :p
have 2 now.

dh says 2 is horribly noisy already, he says we should stop. i'm hoping he'll change his mind :p and erm i actually enjoy being pregnant, and the birth process . lolx

sugarcookie

I used to really want 3 kids. But now, I only want ONE. I'm in my 9th week and the morning sickness is killing me...I can't imagine going through it again!

mummymirda

initially i wish to hv 4 (2 girls & 2 boys) but after i had my 3rd one (2 DD & 1 DS) I think 3 is enough.. But DH wan 1 more. I said,"see how ok?":001_302:

January84

my wish is to have 5. To form A, B, C, D, E, F, G.. my hubby starts from A, my son is B, my coming newborn ger is C, and ending with me G. . . hahha, but for 5th child no bebefits ley.... and consider by that time, spore will be even a higher gold class then now. . .

but in reality, 2 is enuff. . . .

unless, in my *opps* 3rd unplan pregnency, i have triplets! hahaha, twins is hard liao but triplets. . . . *

mmy_lizz

4 vs 2.. i wish 4 but i say 2 is enuf~ ehhe..

comin to 2.. hubby say 3 but if this one boy(cos 1st girl) then i should think it's enuff.

expensive plus i need some career also lei~ everytime preggy, slow down.. a lil bit holding me down.. n price is not cheap nowadays..

January84

ya, very ex and relli will slow down, so i decided to have all at 1 go, so that i can focus other things without the need to slow down pace at halfway. . .