'wish' vs actual no. of babies u plan to have?

sleepymama

How many babies do you WISH to have, assuming no constraints such as baby care or cost?

versus:

How many babies will you ACTUALLY have, given all the constraints you face?

For me: 5 vs 2 :err:

edy

Administrator
Staff member
Ideally is to have a team of 12 so they could run around and form a soccer team :tlaugh:

huihui

4 (2boys & 2 girls) vs 2 (1boy & 1 girl)

*Scared of pregnancy pain, labour pain, stitches pain... If not i can afford 4!

LoVeS

Initially WISH to haf 2 BUT now 1 is enuff~

MS n bb cranky turned me off:tlaugh:

lml2402

My wish to ve 4 (2 boys & 2 girls) :tlaugh::tlaugh:

*If can afford will sure want to ve 4 :001_302::001_302:

stonston

12 vs 3 (max 4)

I'll have as many as we can afford. Based on current situation, we can afford 4 3 comfortably. 4 will be abit tight. But we would like to have 12 or more, ideally :)

aby

Me ah... Hmmm.. 3 vs 2.. Standard of living really high ah.. Nowaday children so tall, not even 3yo, my 2 ask to pay bus fare and buffet charges le.. Haiz.. Argue also no used.. Well, heard that can go MP to appeal.. Shall try n update u all.. Heehee.. :shyxxx:

Hmm.. My hb used to think of having 6 ah.. Waaaa.. :eek: Now reduced to 4.. But think max can afford 3 la but super tight!! All must hand down n needs no wants lor.. But we very blessed one lor.. PTL!!! :Dancing_wub:

But we are sort of contented people la.. Just that need constantly share with our kids why people has, they can't have.. Must educate them the differences between needs and wants.. :tlaugh:

Vone

Initially Wish to have 2 one boy one girl ! But !! now 1 is enuff for me... the tot of labour , taking care and cranky .. + super tiredness.. really turns me off.. Hb wants 3.. im fainting lol