Wonderful Confinement Lady to Intro - Siew Ling Jie

JA777

Dear all mothers-to-be,

I would like to introduce a wonderful confinement lady that me and my wife managed to have recently.
Rest assured she is not related to us. However, after the confinement period, I really treat her like my own family.

Her name is Siew Ling Jie and she is really a god sent. It was our first born and we were totally clueless on what to do and prepare. After going through different forums, I decided to engage Siew Ling Jie for her many wonderful feedbacks.

Before she arrive, she will let us know what to prepare and buy beforehand.
On the day of arrival, she helps to arrange all the items in a orderly manner and keeps the house very clean.
Not only can she cooks excellent confinement food for my wifey , she will also prepare great food like cereal prawns, salad chicken and other great stuffs for me.

The soup and longan drinks were prepared freshly everyday and helps to boost my wife's milk supply. When baby is sleeping, she will even take the effort to sweep and mop the floor. She also helps with our laundry as well.
If anyone is interested in engaging her help, you have to do it very early as she is very popular.

Attached are some photos for your viewing.

Once again, Thank You to Siew Ling Jie for the wonderful confinement period!
Love from Jerrick, Nicole and BB Kathlyn