Wondering

munchkin2926

Hi mummies & MTBs ..

What is yeast infection ? And how do you know if you have yest infection ?
My discharge have been quite bad lately till i need to change my pantyliner every time i go to the toilet . Pls advice .
:err:

apollo

i got yeast infection during the last tri of my preg. the discharge was in greenish color but i did not feel itchy.. u must wash ur vagina aft every toilet visit n dry it. see ur gynae/gp for some cream and some supplements. no worries, yeast infection is v common in women, esp during pregnancy =)

me too, have yeast infection during the last trimester.

Dr gave some cream to insert into vagina...... diff to put when yr tummy so big and cant really see where and how to put the cream lol ...so got hubby to help....

but i dont hv a lot of discharge and not itchy too, just went dr did a swab test found yeast infection so got to put cream.

munchkin2926

THANKS MUMMIES .. WILL ASK CREAM FROM DOC WHEN I SEE HIM/HER ON MY NEXT APPOINTMENT .. REALLY BAD LIAO .. CANNOT TAHAN ANYMORE !!

apollo

THANKS MUMMIES .. WILL ASK CREAM FROM DOC WHEN I SEE HIM/HER ON MY NEXT APPOINTMENT .. REALLY BAD .. CANNOT TAHAN ANYMORE !!
babe, if it's very bad. i think u better call up ur gynae tml morning and ask for earlier appt. or u can go to GP (those normal family clinic) for the cream. just them the doc u're preggy and he will prescribe u cream/medi suitable for preggy =)