Working Preggie women.

Pwiincess

How many of you worked during your pregnancy?

I'm currently abt 6½mths preggie. And am working full-time in an office. My work load has lessen. But I just feel so tired easily. I can even fall asleep suddenly. And I get terrible backaches and leg cramps from time to time. I heard from my MIL that when u are nearing your EDD, you can even fall asleep while sitting upright.

Any mummies have the same problem as mine?

Jane_Mummy

How many of you worked during your pregnancy?

I'm currently abt 6½mths preggie. And am working full-time in an office. My work load has lessen. But I just feel so tired easily. I can even fall asleep suddenly. And I get terrible backaches and leg cramps from time to time. I heard from my MIL that when u are nearing your EDD, you can even fall asleep while sitting upright.

Any mummies have the same problem as mine?
yes mi too i am 6 month pregnanct then veri easily fell tired and sleepy and backaches lor leg cramp especially at nite i am also cureently working .

missbluey

i wasn't working when i was pregnant. but still, when i was in my 3rd tri, i felt tired easily even sitting down, yet i couldn't go to sleep at night.

clingbel

Pwiincess,
me too. Me also 6½mths preggie. EDD Mid-March 2008 I'm also working Full-Time. Work has lessen but still gets tired easily..... Leg cramps too..... As for back aches, i used to have it. But i took notice of my sitting, standing and walking posture and it's gone. Keeping my fingers cross hoping backache won't come back so soon.

cluelessmummy

Currently 6 mths too. Just started getting really bad backaches coz I think the chair at my workplace really sucks. Trying out a pre-natal massage tomorrow for the first time. Hopefully it helps.

Thankfully most of my colleagues have been very understanding and caring. Helps that you're working in an envt with a lot of women, so most people know how it's like.

The tiredness will get worse in the third trimester. Think that's why I hardly saw my colleague who gave birth earlier this year. Now I finally understand.

Pwiincess

yes mi too i am 6 month pregnanct then veri easily fell tired and sleepy and backaches lor leg cramp especially at nite i am also cureently working .
Hi Jane_Mummy! When's your EDD? So happy to see so many 6months preggie mummies here. We will have loads to share! =]

Pwiincess

Currently 6 mths too. Just started getting really bad backaches coz I think the chair at my workplace really sucks. Trying out a pre-natal massage tomorrow for the first time. Hopefully it helps.

Thankfully most of my colleagues have been very understanding and caring. Helps that you're working in an envt with a lot of women, so most people know how it's like.

The tiredness will get worse in the third trimester. Think that's why I hardly saw my colleague who gave birth earlier this year. Now I finally understand.
I was thinking of pre-natal massage too. Will check one out asap. I'm getting so much aches. Very 'suan' loh! BTH~!

Pwiincess

Pwiincess,
me too. Me also 6½mths preggie. EDD Mid-March 2008 I'm also working Full-Time. Work has lessen but still gets tired easily..... Leg cramps too..... As for back aches, i used to have it. But i took notice of my sitting, standing and walking posture and it's gone. Keeping my fingers cross hoping backache won't come back so soon.
When's ur EDD, CLINGBEL?
What did you do to improve the aches?
Please share :D

clingbel

When's ur EDD, CLINGBEL?
What did you do to improve the aches?
Please share :D
hehe, i did nothing much.:shyxxx:
Just take note of my sitting, standing & walking posture, tried hard to actually push forward my tummy and walk like we're not preggy. It helps for my case. Hope this will help other mummies too. :001_302:

Pwiincess

hehe, i did nothing much.:shyxxx:
Just take note of my sitting, standing & walking posture, tried hard to actually push forward my tummy and walk like we're not preggy. It helps for my case. Hope this will help other mummies too. :001_302:
But my tummy so bulky siah.....

Jane_Mummy

Hi Jane_Mummy! When's your EDD? So happy to see so many 6months preggie mummies here. We will have loads to share! =]
Hi Pwiincess,

Mine edd not sure coz every visit i go always not the same wan but is on feb lor hehe . here alot of 6 month preggie mummy here .

Pwiincess

i ask the doctor then she keep saying nw still not stabel yet but is in feb lor .so sad lei and i am scare also.
Not stable also will have EDD de what!
The doctor making u worried siah.

First trimester is not as stable but doctors should be able to give u the EDD. Don't worry. Ask your doctor again at your next check up! :001_302:

Jane_Mummy

Not stable also will have EDD de what!
The doctor making u worried siah.

First trimester is not as stable but doctors should be able to give u the EDD. Don't worry. Ask your doctor again at your next check up! :001_302:
ok i will i tink most proberly is 27 feb lor .

Tweety

EDD is not tat accurate to me so far...mine supposed to be on 24 Oct but my bibi came 1 month earlier!