Working single mom of a 3 yr old son, need help with maid & hdb flat

Flame

Hello everyone,

I am a single mom from India, who has a 3 yr old son. Moved to singapore recently, looking forward to rent a HDB flat and get a maid so that i can have my son here with me. I am sure life of a foreign single mom cannot be easy, in the way i struggle to work and earn at the compromise of spending time with my little one who needs me badly. And i will be earning to spend in order to have such a life, at the end of the day have no savings for my little one's future. Cried and cried, exhausted and helpless. Guess there may be someone like me out there, i look forward to help each other and share the flat and the maid if you are interested.

Any single mom with a kid like mine have same thoughts?

I want to make a best environment as possible, let us be friends and make our kids the best friends?! and we can save for our loved ones, please do not hesitate to contact. We can discuss everything possible in advance before we decide. I look forward for a friend for atleast 2 years........lifelong.
Thanks.
Flame

mummy85

hi there

Hi flame..

Welcome to Singapore! :)

Im a single parent myself. I have a son who is 4. I know how u feel. I stress out most of the time cuz my job isnt well paid but its stable n there r times wen i have to do overtime n that means less time with my son..

Currently beside working, im taking a part time diploma. Financially im tight.

So b strong alright!

Chye Ling

Working single mom of a 3 yr old son, need help with maid & hdb flat

Hi mummy85,
What part-time dip r u currently taking? I'm also considering taking up a part-time cse to upgrade..

mummy85

Hi chye ling

Im takin part time dip in biz practice (customer relationship & service managment) at nyp.. i pay close to 620 per semester u can check it out..

Recentlg i saw in the news paper that republic poly is havin this part time dip in biz practice but learning about hotel industry..

I wanted to take kaplan course for human resource but i scare i grad frm there my compang wont recognise it as i work under public sector..

yapck

Hello everyone,

I am a single mom from India, who has a 3 yr old son. Moved to singapore recently, looking forward to rent a HDB flat and get a maid so that i can have my son here with me. I am sure life of a foreign single mom cannot be easy, in the way i struggle to work and earn at the compromise of spending time with my little one who needs me badly. And i will be earning to spend in order to have such a life, at the end of the day have no savings for my little one's future. Cried and cried, exhausted and helpless. Guess there may be someone like me out there, i look forward to help each other and share the flat and the maid if you are interested.

Any single mom with a kid like mine have same thoughts?

I want to make a best environment as possible, let us be friends and make our kids the best friends?! and we can save for our loved ones, please do not hesitate to contact. We can discuss everything possible in advance before we decide. I look forward for a friend for atleast 2 years........lifelong.
Thanks.
Flame

There is a AWARE group in SG that perphas you can check it out.